40

Y/n was dozing off during her make up test while Gray worked, and had another lucid dream.

Inside dream:

"A/Y/n? What's wrong?" She asked her counterpart who replied, "I'm going to leave soon." Panicked the h/c girl asked, "What but I'm not ready! I'm far from ready!" A/Y/n shook her head, "You may say that, but your subconscious which birthed and regulates my existence says otherwise."

She gently grabbed the anxious girl's hands, "Y/n, you are ready and I'll never truly be gone. My purpose has been served, but what is left of my personality will be merged with yours." Her hand gently brushed against her face, "You will always have a part of me around. Besides, I was a pretty big pain huh? I mean I've been around since that incident in middle school."

Y/n shut her up with a headbutt to her forehead, "Ow..sorry for the brute force, but please cut the sappy speech. I know I'm ready, it's just... I'm worried about what he'll think, what they'll think!" A/Y/n began to calm her down, "If they are your friends, they won't judge you and neither will he." Y/n nodded through her tears as A/Y/n started to fade slightly. "I'll be here for only a few hours, but I'll help you if you need it before then. I'll miss you."

Exiting Dream

"Gray?" She yawned after he woke her up, the classroom mostly empty, "Did I...fall asleep again?" He nodded as she yawned, but he knew something was up as she hadn't teased him at all yet. "Well, wake me up in a little bit.." she yawned again, and fell back asleep onto her desk, making her boyfriend sigh, "Sweet dreams, N/n."
---------------------------------------------------------
Noryangjin [Narrator]
---------------------------------------------------------

Rowan and Eugene walked around towards the building, when Hwangmo and his lackey attacked them, bringing them up to the rooftop where Wolf was waiting with Sir Lee and his gang of idiots. Just when Hwangmo was about to beat up Rowan more, the tapping of shoes was heard, and Wolf walked up while taking of his blazer a murderous look in his eyes. "It's good to see you, you motherfucker." He told Rowan, then he had his other goon lock the door.

[The fear of being locked up is far more overwhelming than one might think.]

[And Wolf Keum enjoyed seeing his targets scared to death.]

"Where's the money?" Wolf asked but was ignored by a confused and frightened Rowan, "A few punches will help you remember." Wolf stated fist at the ready after he got nowhere questioning a very confused and innocent Rowan. "Now I'm going to ask you one more time, where is it?" Wolf spat but Rowan replied, "No matter how many times you ask my answer won't change." Wolf's eyes now held a hungry and deadly look, "Then I'll keep hitting you until I get the answer I'm looking for."

His next punch was stopped by a scared and defiant Eugene, who desperately begged for Wolf to stop, "Please stop....you're going to kill him...he said he doesn't know." Wolf offended by the grabbing of his arm, punched Eugene and kicked him, making his glasses fly with some blood. Rowan infuriated rose up and elbowed Wolf in the face, but Wolf simply brushed it off and moved his bag out of the way, grabbing Rowan he repeatedly punched him demanding he hit him again.

Everyone else merely watched in fear, but froze when Wolf excitedly asked, "Eunjang's White Mamba and Demonic Dragon! You've got to know the answer to this one! Where's the White Mamba and Demonic Dragon? I was just starting to get bored! Where are they? Huh? Huh?" Rowan and Eugene refused to talk, making Wolf turn to Sir Lee's gang which quickly coughed up the information he sought. 'No....not....Gray....Y/n...' a barely conscious Rowan and Eugene thought as Wolf sent out two of his goons to fetch them with Jared.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cram School [Gray]
---------------------------------------------------------