Ch. 9

Helmet repeated punches the guy, and blood sprays with each punch. Everything stops, however, when a voice breaks the silence and the sound of Helmet's punching, "Hey Helmet."

Helmet turns around, anger evident in his voice as he says, "Haa...what kind of idiot dares to call on me, by my nickname at that..." he peer with his hand shielding from the glare of the florescent lights, "Is it the loser way back there?" Hugo replies, "Uh...yeah, it seems so. Who is she?"

Y/n stands up Gray following behind with a pen, as their classmates around them think, 'What is up with them...are they seriously walking up there right now?' And, 'Do they not understand the situation?'

Helmet asks Hugo, "That one, walking this way. Who the hell is she?" Hugo replies, "I can't tell either..." Helmet grew serious saying, "Let's see if she can stay tough when we come face to face..."

Lily watches thinking, 'Oh my god...they're out of their minds. Someone, stop them....what if they get assaulted, too..?' Helmet watches Y/n's silhouette get closer thinking, 'She's got a familiar silhouette...' Hugo states, "Wait, that bitch....she's...."

Y/n was still holding her pen when she got up, so when she got closer, she clicked it. Helmet gave a horrified look as she approached repeatedly clicking the pen, and his heart beat louder as he saw Gray behind her.

[Fear is learned.]

[In that moment, Helmet's consciousness was filled with memories from that incident.]

Hugo tried to reassure Helmet saying, "There's no need to worry about them, Helmet. They're just losers." However, Hugo noticed his trembling thinking, 'Helmet is the mad hound of my class, the hell is he trembling for?'

Helmet was scared and thought, 'Fuck...I was just trying to make a statement by coming here....why the hell are those two demons here....why...? Why?' After Y/n clicks the pen two more times he thinks, 'I can't win...not against these two monsters...I can't win.... they're both insane demons.'

While the entire room was frozen from the intense atmosphere coming from the door area, Hugo thinks, 'Um....should I stop them...? This is getting weird. The mad hound Helmet staying this quiet...? He's the type to go apeshit over the smallest annoyance...'

Y/n clicks the pen some more, and walks past Helmet with Gray following. Gray gave the guy on the floor a victorious look of sorts, and follows Y/n out the door which closed with a loud thud.

[That moment.]

[The emotion Harper Ha felt wasn't from failing to act.]

[But relief,]

[...that nothing had happened.]

[Just that.]
---------------------------------------------------------
WEAK HERO Original story belongs to SEOPASS, and Original Art belongs to RAZEN [Check it out on Webtoon!]
---------------------------------------------------------
Eunjang High: Classroom 1-5
[Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Eugene happily hummed and walked to the classroom, he walked in and sat down thinking, 'So everything turned out just the way I thought it would in the beginning...'

Eugene's Narration:

[Colton Choi looks like he comes to school just to sleep now.]

[And Evan Yoo can't seem to stay in the classroom when it's not class time.]