38

During the break at school the next day, Ben had shown Gerard and Alex where their new hang out would be since Y/n and Gray couldn't do the roof. In the end, Ben ended up horsing around with Alex, leaving Gerard to look out the window and reflect.
---------------------------------------------------------
Class 1-1
---------------------------------------------------------

[Phillip Kim was rowdier than ever.]

Phillip kicks this loser out of the way, "Move, you dimwit. I'll kill all of you."

[If he just kept quiet...]

[He knew that people would would keep questioning his authority, and he would lose his power.]

[So he was acting tough to prevent that from happening ]

Phillip kept making a scene until he reached his seat, and Teddy calmly picked up his September issue of his cat magazine that was knocked about earlier.

[By instinct, Teddy Jin always knew the perfect time to beat his opponent.]

He glanced over at Phillip who had a constipated look on his face, "What are you staring at, you son of a bitch?"

[And Phillip Kim's actions...]

[...awoke the devil in Teddy.]

Teddy remembered when he had that chat with Rowan about taking down Phillip while his authority was being questioned, and he lived the very idea of beating his previously untouchable tormentor, so he stood up and took his hairdo down. He walked forward approaching a now terrified Phillip as Rowan kept Chad and Fatso [no offense to heavy people, you're beautiful and great in your own ways!], and jumped on his desk asking, "Hey, Phillip Kim. Wanna fight with me?"

[His plan was to go for it without looking back, and to strike while the panther's pride was injured.]

Phillip was seemingly unfazed by this approach, even attempting a tough front in the face of the inevitable, an end to his unquestioned tyranny of class one in the form of a cat loving blondie.

[After a brief moment of silence...]

[Teddy Jin took action.]

It looked as if Teddy was going to swing, but instead lifted his fist to exhale on it. Finally fed up with the lack of reaction, he grabbed Phillip's shirts and pulled him forwards, giving the best Gray glare impression he could. Phillip was about to retaliate but then he remembered why he couldn't win. So he tried smack talking once more, and was awarded with a punch to the face, but he never felt the pain.

Phillip glanced up to see Teddy's fist paused in a wound back position, and then realized his grave error. He allowed himself in his moment of weakness, to be duped long enough to show everyone that his reputation was fake, and that he was nothing but a shit talker who sucked at fighting.

"I knew it, you're nothing but a shit talker, aren't you?" Teddy exclaimed once he'd seen enough, and he left with Rowan to get coke, leaving Phillip to mourn his sandcastle reputation which had finally crumbled into dust.
---------------------------------------------------------
In Noryangjin
---------------------------------------------------------

[A weird rumor started to spread.]

A guy returns his books and quits attending the cram school that Y/n and Gray attend, walking out with his friends and laughing.