Ch. 7

Evan says, "I'm not gonna fight a lady." I stand up walking around to face him and say, "Too bad, cause this lady is about to beat you next to nothing." Gray got up and stood next to me holding a book. Evan threw a punch at Gray, and He dodges slamming the spine of the book in Evan's face.

Gray repeatedly strikes him with the book's spine, then Evan switches tactics aiming his next punch at me. I dodge it, then duck and lift him up over me, and throw him to the floor hard. "Ackkk!!" He lies on the floor still breathing but, unresponsive bleeding from his face.

I didn't even have to turn around to see his partner coming at me. I jumped up avoiding his attack, and roundhouse kicked him in between the shoulder blades.

Once I landed on the floor, he charged at me in a blind attack. I hit him with another roundhouse kick to the midsection. Gray finished him off slamming the book's spine in his face.

"Take that as a warning." Giving my mad look I wore when my instincts took over I said, "You won't like me when I get serious."

Turning away, Gray and I walk back to our seats, I sat down opening my book starting to work on my problems, and Gray sat down wiping his book's spine off.
---------------------------------------------------------
Classroom 1-5 [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Colton looking at Gray and Y/n was thinking, 'Who the hell are those freaks? And how can people who look like that be so unforgiving and brutal in a fight.....?'

[It was a shocking yet powerful sight.]

[Leaving the foes she and him crushed lying on the floor gasping for breath, and then sitting down to study, while he wiped off his book.]

[This scene burned one thing into the consciousness of every student in the classroom.]

[Don't ever mess with Y/n L/n or Gray Yeon.]

Colton thinks, 'It's over. There's now way I can turn this situation around. Evan Yoo, that idiot, screwed up the situation even more. I'm fucked.'
---------------------------------------------------------
Classroom 1-8 & Hallway [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

"Again?" Ben asked, patting Alex's shoulder he says, "Damn, Y/n and Gray are a hell of a pair. Both of em are more of a fighter than you." Alex replies, "It's cause everyone thinks they might beat him 'cause he just looks like a pretty boy, even after he's shown his cruel side."

Alex adds, "And everyone thinks they can be Y/n too because she looks like a shy cute girl most of the time but when she shows her frightening side, they turn tail." Ben replies asking, "Probably...if Colton Choi and Evan Yoo were defeated, it's game over for that class, isn't it?"

Alex answers, "Game over for sure...though I wanted to be the one to crush that fucker Colton." Ben teases him, "Like hell you did - you would have been beaten to a pulp by Colton." Alex yells at him, "Ahh shut up! I could take that S.O.B anyday!"

Ben changes the subject saying, "Yeah, yeah. Anyway, Jimmy Bae seems quiet so far." Alex responds, "His goons were completely defeated. He won't embarrass himself again with some half-baked plan. He won't make any rash moves."

Alex thinks about Gray and Y/n, 'Gray, that kid's a fighting dog, despite how he looks. Y/n....that girl's look like she restrains herself every time she fights, even when it's unnecessary to. I can't get a read on her very well yet.'

As Ben and Alex talked, Phillip eavesdropped from outside, 'Gray Yeon, Y/n L/n?' Growing mad he thought, 'So that moron Jimmy Bae didn't even go himself. He sent Jack Kang and his goons instead? Come to think of it, it's almost like he's imitating Donald Na.'