58: Identify Yourself

"End him!"

"don't hurt him!"

"KILL HIM!!!"

All of the voices that I blocked out for so long, they screamed, they shouted, they urged me, I couldn't do anything but listen...there was nothing I could do but obey. 'Don't listen to them. FIght with him, earn it together.' What was this voice saying? Whose voice is that? Where Have I heard it before? What was I fighting for in the first place, why did I start fighting, what is the cause of this, why? Why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, WHY?! 

WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER???

How far have I fallen? Can I get back up after everything I've done, everyone I hurt, everyone I wronged? The teachers I attacked, the classmates I maimed, the neighbors I scared half to death, the bullies I traumatized....can I redeem myself from all of that? Why did I have to be born this way. why couldn't I have been born normal.  "You're not normal, you're my special little girl that you parents will always love. That your family will always love and cherish." Mom?....... "That may be true but I'll never think of you as a monster, N/n. Redeeming yourself is more a matter of if you know you can get up and climb again, rather than doubting the possibility altogether. And I believe you can rise up again." .....Stephen..... Am I truly redeemable even after everything I've done this year since coming back home, since finding Gray again?

I don't know anymore. If what I'm doing is wrong and feels right...can I really combine it to make it right and feel right for myself? How do I do that? I was a perfect angel for four years before I fell and landed in a place so dark....that voices of all kinds whispered...to do unspeakable...cruel things...to those around me...those who didn't know me...even my own family.. I rose only so far before I clipped my own wings...because I was afraid of what would happen....if those voices entirely vanished....left me alone....I thought they were my friends... But what are friends? Do I really have any...or all of them afraid of me..?.. "We don't care if you're scary. We want to be your friends because you seem like a kind sensible person." F/n?....that's right...she approached me first with her friends...as I fell..and stood by me when I rose...and when I clipped my wings.. 

"COME BACK TO ME, Y/N!!"

Who is that?.....wait.....no I don't want to...!!...NO....I refuse to do that....I refuse to hurt him!!!.... the voices finally shut up but they would be back soon. "...." Silence? wait....that means....I can try to rise again...with him.

==============================================

WEAK HERO LAST ONE| by SEOPASS x RAZEN ON WEBTOON

==============================================

"...Gray?..." My voice was hoarse after the shouting those voices made me do, "...Is that you?..." He looked like he was on the verge of crying as his grip on me loosened, "Are you...r-really..." Everyone froze as I kissed him on the lips abruptly, "Yes. I'm back." His face was a cute red as he stood stunned for a minute, "Shall we, you owe me a dance from that middle school prom I missed." He grabbed my hand, "Yeah, lets." Swing me around, I took out guys around me with a combination of dance maneuvers and fist kicking, Gray taking over when I was swung around. "You're not too bad at dancing, Gray." He yanked me closer to avoid getting hit, "You're just good at leading, N/n." My face went red as I kicked a guy, who came to close when he tried yanking me by my jacket that was around my waist, "Since when-!" He pecked me on the nose, "Since you got so cheeky, I've been upping my game." 

We danced fought some more, but then I saw Hwangmo defending Haneul from Dean after she slapped Timmy out of fear, but he was no match for Dean who was mad that Cory wanted a break until the battle and Union shit was resolved. Wolf trusting that he could protect his girlfriend while he settled the score with Jake. "Keep your eyes on me, N/n." Gray flirted as we kept our duo dance fighting up, though I accidentally nailed Eunchan in the neck. "What the hell, Y/n!!!" My awkward smile hit him as i got twirled away, "Sorry Eunchan! My bad!" 

He yelled angrily, "My bad" Your ass, jackass!"

[Narrator]

Jake fought Wolf but when he saw Haneul in their fight staring from a distance, he was reminded of F/n, and how she would be giving him the exact same look of concern if she was in Haneul's place, but the feeling he was getting from Wolf heavily reminded him of Ben and He didn't want to stop fighting yet. Losing in the end because of the fact that he didn't want to tale away Wolf from Haneul, the girl who was in love with and cared for him more than anything like how F/n was for him. He couldn't do that even if it meant screwing up Donald's plans. "Tell your girl, that she's lucky I have a heart." Jake spat at Wolf who while disappointed at the fight's turnout had been secretly grateful that Haneul cared for him enough to follow him there. Gray stopping his dance with Y/n when Ben arrived and told her it was time to end it. "Okay, I'll make this quick and painless."

She waved her hand as the cold air blew against her black crop top being exposed after losing her jacket, "I hope your ready to get fucked over by the girl you tried to blackmail." She clasped her fists together, "Since no other girls would go by you willingly or otherwise." She smirked, as a battle of dodging began between the two where they were equal on speed and could see each others attacks, the people watching completely confused since the strikes were invisible like. "You've improved since I last saw you fight as a kid, Demon." He used her childhood nickname to try and shake her focus, but she had since swallowed the scars it had on herself after realizing she didn't need to be ashamed or try to change, she realized she just needed to be her. More accurately the new identity she carved for herself after deciding to rise again.

"Even so, I won't be swayed with your mind tricks anymore." She was as calm as him, as they traded blow after blow, managing to bruise his face and bust hie left arm up, doing what no one had been able to do before. "Very good, Ms. Demon. But it'll take more than that as you know." She glared while sending him a bloodthirsty gaze, "I know, but you're not going to be alive if I go all out." Punching him square in the jaw, Donald staggered as she nailed him in his right thigh point, staggering him further and allowing her to knee strike him twice in the face. Her cruelty while not in control of her along with the voices, still existent and plenty deadly with her cool head and smarts to match, besting even Donald's calculations of her moves for she could see ten steps ahead of him. 'Uppercut, dodge. Left hook, connected. Feint, into lower right kick - dodge. Spinning back kick combo with jump, hit.' She was simply far superior to him, and to add insult to injury, she was just born that way.

Donald had to work his way up from near death and judgement in order to survive, but Y/n had been able to seamlessly navigate through the same similar circumstances as a child without s scratch, proving without a doubt that Donald was stuck as the sky and she was the heavens that lay just out of reach above him. Taunting him for his inadequacy, his vulnerability and weakness which he was unable to shed or manage as he tried to fly as high as her, who believed she was below everyone. They were two different breeds clashing, with the superior one wailing on the other relentlessly for their ignorance that grew with time after years of no opposition. "You never stood a chance." The words he was told by the mocking kid, who had his mother order a retest because of how impoverished he looked, back in grade school and the shame....the immense shame he felt for being unable to stop him.

That's what he was feeling, as he was entirely overwhelmed by a girl name Y/n "Demonic (Demon) Dragon" L/n. The most badass woman you'd ever meet and pray to god that you'd never fight against, for she never holds back no matter what.

==============================================

To be continued...

==============================================