20

Phillip watched from his hiding spot, 'Fuck kind of outcome is this...? Who the hell is that girl..?'

The guy that A/Y/n and Gray had left in the trash receptacle wakes up. "You...Eunjang fuckers..."

Spotting Gray holding A/Y/n, he gets up clutching his head with one hand, but he falls down and so, he grabs a thin wooden plank. "Ouch, my head. I'm gonna kill you two."

He used the plank as a makeshift crutch, holding up the plank when he got closer to Gray. "G-Gray...." Y/n mumbles, he looks up and sees the guy right behind them.

However, the most unlikeliest person comes to their rescue...Eugene. He tackles the guy around his waist, not letting go even when the guy starts punching him.

"Hey you!" Ben calls out towards him, "We're done here. Quit acting like a fool and get out of here." Ben glares at him stating, "Unless...you want more?"

The guy starts freaking out, 'What?! Jimmy Bae...?! Yoosun...?! We lost?!'
---------------------------------------------------------
WEAK HERO Original story belongs to SEOPASS, and Original Art belongs to RAZEN [Check it out on Webtoon!]
---------------------------------------------------------

Gray slides the strap of the bag onto his arm, and holds Y/n's unconscious form. 'You've really changed...but, so have I.' He keeps gazing at her unconscious form while thinking.

While Gray is lost in his mind, Ben walks up to Eugene complimenting him in a way, "Anyway, where the hell did you come from? Are you their guardian angel or something? Hehe."

"Wel, nonetheless, nevertheless, it feels a little too iffy to indulge in today's victory. Ain't that right, Gogo?" Ben says, to Alex who was neaby.

"All depends on how Jimmy Bae and the rest of Yoosun decide to react to this." Alex responds and Eugene tells them all, "The way I see it... I don't think Jimmy Bae will try to make the fight bigger than it already is. Though he might try and attack again himself."

Eugene explains further, "He must have his own reason for attacking so suddenly today, but regardless of that...the general opinion of last year's fight between you and Jimmy Bae was mostly that he was crushed in the end."

"Isn't Jimmy Bae too big-headed to want to lean on the Union for the exact same issue, and risk humiliation in front of Donald Na? That guy is a corpse without his ego. There's just no way." Eugene rationalizes.

Ben responds "Hmm... that actually does make a lot of sense. But," Patting Eugene's shoulder he asks, "How the heck do you know so much about that crap?" Eugene stays silent thinking of how he could answer.

"It's just....... The kind of observational skills you get naturally by thinking a lot." He answers, and Ben puts an arm around his shoulder stating, "Ok. Alright. This kid likes to go way too far. Ain't that right Gray?"

Gray looks over, "Well..." Ben interrupts, "Alright, Mr. Stoic. Hehe." Gray simply clutches Y/n closer to him, though to his relief no one noticed.
---------------------------------------------------------

[Just like Eugene Gale analyzed, Jimmy Bae was nothing without his ego.]

[He understood that if he escalated the situation through the Union or Donald Na,]

[His terrible loss would inevitably be exposed, damaging his ego.]

[So he was adverse to Donald Na finding out about the incident.]

[But,]

[The problem wasn't Jimmy Bae's mouth.]

"Gah...damn it." A shaky voice states, "I'm nervous as hell..." this voice belongs to Harper "Helmet" Ha.