31

Colton continues to look at Y/n and Gray, but walks off with Trenchy, "Fuck, let's go up to the roof and smoke." He says, Trenchy stops him, "I saw Ben Park on the rooftop." Colton shudders and the two end up going to the bathroom by the nurse's office.

Gray pays no mind to them, as he is too busy studying, and Y/n fell asleep while pretending to be asleep so she could look at Gray.

Y/n wakes up a few minutes later, and begins messaging her online friend, Weebwiththeswag.
---------------------------------------------------------
Location: ???? [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Forrest sits on a bench, and Grape, Robin, plus the third blonde one start talking to Forrest. Robin grows tired of the conversation rather quickly, and decides to mess with some older students near them.

"Hello, seniors." He greets as one asks of his intentions, "I'm Robin Ha from Hyeongshin High school. I was just wondering-" his friendly look gives way to a serious, slit-eyed glare-like look. "Would you like to fight me?"

The two don't respond so Robin says, "Let's fight." One of the older guys almost lunges at Robin until his friend stops him. Forrest watches from his spot on the bench, amused, "Haha look at Robin, back at it again with that crazy shit..."

"Hehehehehehe. Leave him be. Robin Ha, that freak. Total street fight addict." Grape says, watching as Robin asks(extorts) them, "Oh, so you don't wanna fight? Then will you care to give me your smokes?"

One of the guys begins taking a few out but freezes when Robin tells him, "Oh, I'ma need the whole pack, for all my friends. That's right- the whole pack."

After the guy hands the entire pack over, Robin begins to walk away until he turns his head telling them, "Oh! And wipe that angry look off your face when you're on these streets."

Robin walks back towards Forrest who jokingly scolds him, "Come on Robin! You're a freshman! You can't be taking stuff from seniors!" Grape laughs at the fake scolding, "He just gave it to me when I asked for it." Robin says in his "defense".

"By the way, are you really gonna take on Ben Park? You know he'll show up raging if you just rough up Alex Go." Grape tells Robin who replies that same look from earlier on his face, "Hey man, I really want to have a go at him. Ben Park, that motherfucker. I wanna fuck him up bad."

Forrest laughed and tells him, "You freak, hahaha. Alright, alright, man. Go ahead and handle Ben Park yourself, then. You simple-minded freak."
---------------------------------------------------------
WEAK HERO Original story belongs to SEOPASS, and Original Art belongs to RAZEN [Check it out on Webtoon!]
---------------------------------------------------------
Eunjang: Rooftop [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm..." Eugene thinks while pushing up his glasses a bit, "Well, you guys already know that the Yeongdeungpo Union consists of five schools. Yeo-il, Daehyeon, Ganghak, Hyeongshin, and Yoosun, with Yeo-il at the center!"

"And you're probably all too familiar with Yeo-il's Donald Na and Yoosun's Jimmy Bae already, so we'll skip them." Eugene tells them, "First, there's Hyeongshin's Forrest Lee. He became the No. 1 after Myles Joo's excommunication. Unlike the simple and aggressive Myles Joo, Forrest Lee is more cunning and sly."

"Myles Joo doesn't/didn't keep anyone who's fighting prowess hasn't been proven by his side. Forrest Lee's a proven fighter, and is said to be less hardcore and gives more leeway than Myles Joo." Eugene keeps explaining, "There are even rumors that Myles Joo's excommunication was in part planned by Forrest Lee himself."

Eugene takes a deep breath then tells them, "Next is Wolf Keum of Ganghak. A dark horse. He made a sudden debut this year and took over Ganghak, and I'm pretty sure he's the newest member of the Union as of now."