Ch. 12

Jimmy throws his punch and it's barely visible but the force of it slams Vic into the side of a nearby pool table. The sight of it shocks the rest of the boys from Eunjang. Jimmy rubs his wrist and says, "You just have......so much shit to say."

Jimmy faces the others saying, "And you guys. Are you just gonna stand there?" He taunts them saying, "Shouldn't you be charging me after seeing me fucking your buddy up? You're just standing around like idiots, huh?"

Jimmy taunts them further, "Looks like you Eunjang freaks aren't just brain-dead, But terrible friends, too. Am I wrong? Heheheheheheh." One of the other guys with mohawk like hair starts walking forward, "You...fucking...." the guy from earlier grabs his shoulder saying, "Wait, hold it."

"What?" He asks his friend who whispers, "I just remembered...." he tells him, "That guy's Jimmy Bae from Yoosun High." Mohawk guy thinks, 'Jimmy Bae....from the delinquents union...top dog of Yoosun High.'

Jimmy watches amused, as the group of Eunjang boys leave, "Let's get out of here..." one mutters, and Jimmy  chuckles, "Heheheheh." He returns to his previous seat, and says, "Haa- so amusing."

He glances his phone, which had started to ring again, and finally answers, "Hey- Kim- heh." He says, and Phillip asks, "Why weren't you picking up for so long? Where are you? Did you make it to the pool place in front of the underpass?"

"Yeah....I'm already there.....get over here already." Jimmy demands, and Phillip responds, "Yeah, I'm almost there." Jimmy hangs up and concludes, 'This guy, Phillip Kim...I knew that he was the slick and clever type...but he's a really driven one.'
---------------------------------------------------------

Phillip steadily walked up the stairs, clutching his phone hard in his right hand. He approached the door, reflecting, 'I met Donald Na too late back in middle school. It cost me a lot of time, breaking up the existing forces. Becoming number one.'

He was still reflecting when he was only a few feet away from the door, 'Eunjang already has an abundance of mad dogs. My plan to reach the top will be spoiled if I waste any more time.'

Phillip opened the door walking in to see Jimmy lining up a shot on a pool table. Jimmy looked over as he readied his shot and says, "You made it." As he took his shot the snap breaking the silence in the room.

Phillip grabbed his pool stick and says, "You should have told me when you arrived. Or at least pick up the phone."

Jimmy chalked up his cue, saying, "Oh, you know.... I was preoccupied showing your Eunjang friends of a fun time." Phillip immediately thought, 'So that's why it's empty in here...scary bastard.'

"So you let off some steam, huh?" Phillip says, and executes his shot. "Anyway, the thing you were talking about. Are you sure it'll work?" Jimmy asks, and he got a rather cocky response from Phillip, "It'll work as long as you support me right. You know who I am. I'm Phillip-Fucking-Kim."

As Phillip takes his shot, Jimmy thinks, 'I know you alright... you're the bitch-made sucker who conquered Imdo middle school with your mouth and money...'

Jimmy replies to him, "Oh, don't get me wrong. I've got nothing to lose as long as you deliver on what you promised. But still, I feel like I need some upfront payment. Your plan's going to succeed anyway right?"

"Aah..." Phillip responds.

[Phillip Kim was confident.]

[He'd already been calculating the best option to get into the Union,]