32

Eugene had just registered at the same cram school as Y/n and Gray, but he couldn't help as if someone was staring at him. Someone places an arm on his shoulder, "Hey." Eugene freezes in terror until the person finishes, "Eugene!"

Eugene turns around and says, "Huh... Wha?! Rowan! It's you!" Eugene begins touching Rowan's arm and face making sure he's real as he asks, "How'd you end up here-? It's so nice to see you!"

Rowan laughs, "Hahaha, we meet again here, out of all places." They begin walking together, and Rowan informs Eugene, "After arriving in Korea, it was decided I'd be going to Eunjang." Eugene responds "Really? That's great!"

Rowan and Eugene continue chatting and walking, until Hugo walks past with Dinky, pushing Eugene out of the way, "Don't block the way, loser." Rowan looks back at Eugene from the window sill, "I just wanted to see the view." He tells Eugene and continues talking as they walk.
---------------------------------------------------------
The Next Day: Eunjang [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n decides to see her online friend in person at Daehyeon since their plans changed. She had to hurry though, Gray was suspicious of her leaving during their break without telling him.
---------------------------------------------------------
WEAK HERO Original story belongs to SEOPASS, and Original Art belongs to RAZEN [Check it out on Webtoon!]
---------------------------------------------------------
Daehyeon High [Your pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

I was walking around when I heard a voice yell, "Dean Kwan!! Is that for real? Is it really?" The guy who I assume to be Dean responds, "Bro, what are you on about-?" I nearly doubled over in laughter as he yells, "Is... ...Is Ace really dead?!!"

Walking out I say, "Way to spoil it for me." Dean asks, "Who are you?" Smiling I say, "His online manga buddy." Looking over I see an orange-haired guy yelling, "There's no way!! Tell Oda to come see me! I have a bone to pick with him!"

"Calm down. Please." I say and his expression does a 180 as he tackles me into a hug, "My manga buddy is here!!" Patting his back I say, "Just call me Y/n. What should I call you?" He answers, "Jake."

*BZZZ-* *BZZZ-*

"You should answer your phone." I say and he puts me down and answers, "What?" He hangs up and tells me, "Can you sit down with me for a few mins? Someone from the Union is here to talk to me, and I'd rather have someone besides Dean there for once."

"Sure." I nod, and sit next to them as a red-haired teen walks up, "Who is this?" He asks Jake while looking at me, "A friend." He tells the teen while hugging me closer.

"We could have easily talked over the phone, you know. Why do you have to come all the way here?" Jake asks, the other teen whose name was Kingsley I believe, says, "Jake Ji. I think it's best for you to participate in the upcoming assembly."

'Assembly? Wait, is this the Jake Ji Eugene told me about, the one in the Union?' I looked at him as he talked to Kingsley, 'He doesn't really seem that dangerous, besides I won't stop hanging out with him just because of that. Especially since I know he loves manga and Two-Piece as much as I do!'

I looked up after Jake poked me, "What do you think about Ace's death?" He was tearing up again, and I told him, "I've been where you are, trust me it'll get better."

Looking at my phone, I got a text from Gray asking where I was. "Who's that?" Jake asks and I say, "Just my best friend. He was wondering where I was." Jake smiles and tells me, "Tell him, your big brother is taking care of you."

I felt my face break out into a blush and I say, "Who says I want you as my older brother!? Let go!!" I whined out as Jake smothered me in a large hug. "Not until you call me big bro or big brother."