30

"Um... so I've been thinking a lot if I should ask this question..." Eugene suddenly says to me and Gray as we walked. "Go ahead." I say not looking up from my phone and Gray nods in agreement with me.

"I feel like me hanging out with you guys and the others... might look a little off to people and... I'm... You know okay... I can't really fight, so..." Eugene hesitates, then he gather his courage asking, "Could one of you teach me to fight?"

I could feel myself trembling with a multitude of emotions at his question, and Gray noticed so he hugged me close, while telling Eugene, "Eugene, if you're going to ask a favor, try something more appropriate." Calming down I tell Eugene, "What you should be asking us for help with, isn't fighting but studying, really."

Gray finally released me from his grip and tells Eugene, "Forget about all that crap, and join a cram school." Pinching one side of Gray's face, I tell him, "You have no idea how rude you just sounded, do you?" A pat/pet to my head told me that Gray wasn't taking me seriously.

"Nyaahh~! I'm not a cat!!" I complained and tried getting Gray to stop his pet/pats on my head. I noticed the stare I was getting from Eugene and blushed hard.

"Ahem, this place over here is all right for English and math, and that place over there is good for memorization-heavy subjects." I tell Eugene desperately trying to hide my blush and change the subject.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hyeongshin: Random Bathroom [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Two losers fight in a bathroom, Knock off Forrest yells, "You wanna die, dipshit?" Chupurple yells back, "What did you just say? Go ahead and try me, motherfucker-" while the two fight a crowd of students have formed.

As the fight escalates, Forrest and his gang show up, "Ooh, what's this? It's a fight- haha." Forrest remarks, and the crowd parts in fear of his gang. Knock off Forrest and Chupurple continue to fight unaware of Forrest's presence.

"Out of the way, bitches." Robin tells the guys near him, swatting his arm for good measure, "Fuck off." Grape says shooing the guys near him away. "The fuck are you standing around for? Everybody out, losers. Before I-" Grape begins to threaten, but Forrest interrupts, "Hey, hey- let 'em watch. Having a crowd's all part of the fun."

"Let go already, asshole!" Knock off Forrest yells, not loosening his grip on Chupurple's shirt, "You're not letting go either!" Chupurple retorts, also not letting go of the other's shirt.

Forrest plops down on a radiator, enjoying the show laughing whole blowing out a puff of smoke. Knock off Forrest and Chupurple finally notice Forrest's presence. "Don't mind me...keep fighting. Entertain me." Forrest tells them, "The loser, gets ten bitch slaps from me, okay?"

Chupurple gives a confused look, and Knock off Forrest yells, "Fuck it!" He lands a hard punch to Chupurple's face. "You bastard!" Chupurple yells and kicks Knock off Forrest in the abdomen. "Hehehehe." Forrest laughs as the other two in front of him continue to exchange blows.

"I swear, loser fights are the most entertaining." Forrest states watching the fight with amusement.
---------------------------------------------------------
Eunjang [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Meesy asks Orange Bowl, "Did your class get beat up too?" Orange Bowl replies, "I mean, what could we do? They just straight-up started swinging out of nowhere..."

Meesy tells him, "These Hyeongshin fuckers are absolutely insane. I heard that class three has four guys that were attacked." He asks Orange Bowl, "Why the hell did they do this?" Orange Bowl replies, "There was a single answer. A warning for Ben Park."