53: Aggressive Tracking: Activated

"So, why's he calling you this late?" R/s/n asked her roommate who happened to be Giju Seol of Cheongang who was taking a call from his boss as she ate some popcorn in her pajamas, "He does realize that people sleep at this hour, right?" The redhead ignored his best friend's words and ignore the fact that she was purposely provoking him in her sleep wear just to get a rise out of him, "I'm heading out to do the task he gave me, you better be in bed by the time I get back, R/s/n/n. I don't want your insomnia problem to get worse." She rolled her eyes at him while telling him after placing the popcorn back in the pantry, "Try not to get yourself killed against that violet haired brat. He's not gonna let that draw go, and I highly doubt you can beat him because in his own subordinate's words..."He's basically the human form of adrenaline". Which is different to the euphoria you feel, Giju." 

The redhead had left to deliver the documents and true to R/s/n's word, Wolf had come looking to settle the score as well as get information on the r/c haired woman who made Haneul remember terrible memories, though he wanted to warn her rather than hurt her due to her affiliation with Giju and his assumption that they were dating. The two guys trading blow after blow until Giju resolved to end it before he got lost in the euphoria his brain sent out from fighting, his need to deliver the documents and ensure that annoying woman was sleeping taking priority over settling his score with Wolf which he nearly forgot about, sending an uppercut to the violet haired teen's face until he turned the tables on him after he realized he wasn't putting his everything in like last time. Grabbing him by the collar and punching his face in until Giju attempted a body blow which failed miserably after Wolf gave a comment that would make fujoshi's minds turn and landed a blow to the shoulder, both gearing up to take each other down after agreeing to put their all in and throwing away their fears and worries. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEAK HERO [LAST ONE] | Check it out of webtoon, SEOPASS and RAZEN are awesome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why do I get the feeling that I was right?" R/s/n wondered as she attempted to sleep in her room according to Giju's orders since she was very much aware of her insomnia and how bad it was, but found her anxiety directed on her best friend for the first time in a long while since they had met by chance after one of his particularly bad fights, the amount of injuries he had very much alarming but not so much than his expression from the rush he felt. "Since when did I worry about that apple colored dickwad so much?" She murmured while burying herself under her covers after her sleepiness started to creep up on her, waking up moments later when she felt a shift on her bed comforter and the smell of dried blood hit her nose, "...Giju..?...Why are you back so late?..." He suddenly pecked her on the lips which rendered her momentarily speechless and gave him a brief sense of amusement at having interrupted her sleep unlike usual, "I wanted to make sure you were okay. Now go back to sleep, R/s/n/n. I'll see you in the morning." 

[Morning]

"Why does it feel like a new ship has started sailing?" Y/n asked as Gray looked at her in confusion at her statement with his pencil about to touch his notebook to finish his equation, "Hmm, nevermind. It must just be my imagination. Hahaha..." Though her boyfriend was secretly questioning what insane thought she had in that moment while trying to reassure himself that he was not questioning his respectable girlfriend's sanity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Three Years Ago Before R/s/n Met Giju]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys are really douchebags huh? How unfortunate for you that I was around." Daedrac smiled in her black suit as she ruthlessly dispatched Manwol grunts as Jimmy arrived with Donald and his back up which Jimmy requested after discarding his pride for his friend, her brutal moves and decisive cruelty against the high school gangsters making the majority of them flee after she dealt with half of them including the one who was physically assaulting Jack Kang with slaps and punches to the face, "Of course the rats would flee at the slightest sign of resistance. How utterly useless." She glanced at Donald who was completely taken by the overwhelming force he had discovered by chance, "What is your name?" He asked bluntly and she rolled her eyes from under her white mesh eyed mask and started walking away, "Daedrac."

[Three Years and Two Months Later]

"The weather is great, Giju. Though I do hope you recover soon." R/s/n spoke as she saw her best friend recuperating nearby from the serious injuries he sustained from Wolf, making her seriously question how the hell he managed to kiss her the night before with how messed up he was from the one sided battle against the human adrenaline battery, "I'm sure it is, R/s/n/n, but to be honest I only came here because I thought you needed a more relaxing setting to try to sleep properly." She gave him a small smile then asked, "What are you trying to do, Giju? You've never acted like this before." He walked toward her and calmly spoke, "I've always felt this way about you, but I was too much of a coward to say until now. R/s/n....I love you...but from the look on your face there's someone else isn't there?" She shifted nervously, "Honestly, I feel the same way about you but at the same time...I also love him." She sighed, "I don't know what to do, Giju."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What were you like in middle school, Wolf?" Haneul asked after he returned from telling the guys his plan to desert the Union and take the multi-colored teen with him after Hwangmo had given his permission (reluctantly), "I was the same as now....but some people would call my haircut "god awful" and I can't disagree on that. It was a nerdy haircut." She smiled while giggling, "I'm sure it was a wonderful haircut, you'd look good with any kind honestly." He pat her on the head as she giggled from the contact, "I'm happy I met you."

Even if they said he was hard to keep in a cage, he felt at peace with Haneul who was more than ready to help him, eve if it was life threateningly dangerous.

[Hero Cram School]

"Gray, we should head over to the arcade now, the guys are probably waiting for us." Y/n told him as he smiled for being able to be with her even after the incidents that dragged them apart, and for her strength which scared him shitless most of the time but also drew him to her. "Wait, there's someone there, Gray." She stood protectively in front of him as one of the heads of Cheongang had told them to come inside, claiming they had to make up for their friends error after they illegally opened up the storefront to wait for its owner, who owed them and was suspected of betraying them. But their friends had walked in under the impression that it was operating, "Get back, asshole. I will not hesitate to wreck you." 

==============================================

To be Continued....

==============================================

I'm back~~. - Grace.