27

While Oswald gets the shirt over his head, Gray stands behind him, waiting. Gray had found something else besides the manga in Y/n's desk, he'd found the mattress pin that Stephen gave her.

Once Oswald has the shirt over his head, Gray clips on the mattress pin, effectively preventing him from seeing.
---------------------------------------------------------
Gray's pov
---------------------------------------------------------

I clipped the pin onto the edge of Oswald's shirt, and connected it to his shorts. He tugged some more at the shirt asking, "What? Why won't this thing come off...?"

I remembered when Stephen tried to give it to me but gave it to Y/n instead. I'm kind of glad she kept it in her desk, even if I might never know the reason.

He continued to struggle with the shirt, and I stepped onto a chair the boots I was wearing were going to make what was coming next a breeze. I looked down at his struggling form remembering how hard I worked.

'You have no idea how hard I've worked,' I remembered when Y/n had once told me, that martial arts would be extra hard for me because of my bony body. "I'll try to protect you, Gray!" She'd said, giving me a smile.

'...with this bony excuse of a body. Just to reach an average physical capability, that I was told by a certain girl that I would need to accomplish things.' I could feel my stare turn into a narrow eyed look. 'You have no idea how desperately I trained to meet the minimum requirements to pull this off. How long I've waited...for this moment.'

I jumped off the desk, 'Make 100 percent,' My boot nailed Oswald in his face and he stumbled back. '...into 120 percent.' Jumping again, 'Don't even leave a 1 percent chance,' I was right over him and aimed my knee, '...for loss.'

"Who...are you..." he tried to talk, but my knee connected to his face faster. "Fuck...you...who are you, you motherfucker!" He yelled as he flailed on the floor.

I heard a snap noise and saw the pin unclip, '...he's loose!' I snatched the edge of his shirt before he could remove it from over his head, I attached it to the bag hook on the nearest desk.

"Fucking hell! What did it get caught on now-?!" He yelled in frustration, I moved a desk over, and he heard it screeching on the floor. "You!" He shouted, in response I kicked the desk harshly into his abdomen.

"You...who...are you...krr..kuff." Oswald grunted out, "Who am I? It's me, Gray Yeon." He shouted my name in surprise and before he could do anything, I picked up a chair and slammed it into his head over an over again.

Once be slumped, I rummaged and found his phone, I used his finger for the lock and went on Ketalk messaging and calling his goons to the classroom.

I hid behind a wall as the first walked in, he tripped over my trap and as he asked, "Damnit...is this a prank?" I ran forward an kicked him harshly in the face.

Grabbing the jump rope I used to trip him, I wrapped in around my wrist and prepared to strike him with the handles.

[Don't cross the line.]

I stopped momentarily remembering something a teacher had told us.

[You should respect its limit.]

Looking down at the guy I raised my arm once more, 'No.' I struck hard and fast at the back of his head. 'I will cross the line.' The handles hit with a sickening *CRACK*. Remembering what they did to them.

'I don't give two shits about the line.' I kept striking repeatedly and remembered what they both looked like in those hospital rooms. 'For these savage pieces of shit.'