Chapter Fourteen- Trial

Pulling the car off outside of an apartment. Stopping, he placed his hand onto hers.

        "Look at me..." He said, demanding her attention.

        She did as he requested and found her to be more than willing. With her lips slightly parted, he bit his bottom lip before lifting his eyebrows. Taking a deep breath, he used the other hand to grip the steering wheel.

        "Are you sure?"

        She nodded. "Will you hurt me?"

        He shook his head. "Not even if you wanted me to."

        She smiled before exiting the car. Julian made his way to her and grabbed her hand, walking her into the house. As he closed the door, he turned and moved her against it, causing a loud thud. He watched her reaction with every move he made-including that in which made her moan. He would do something than move away, mostly kissing or grazing her exposed skin.

        Slowly, he moved her through the apartment. He placed her against his apartment door and kissed her. The kiss was sweet, common in what most of their kisses consisted of. But full of passion and desire as well as the kiss continued. She ran her fingers through his hair as he placed his hands from her waist then behind her onto the door. Her lips moved to his neck in which he quickly searched for the key and his fingers trembled. There was something about her that made his nervous. Unlike any other woman before.

        As the door opened, he shut it with his foot but did not move his hands from her body. She turned and he slid her zipper down her back, and slid it from her. With their still damp bodies and hair, this made moving slightly difficult. He removed his lips from her soft skin before bringing her to his bedroom. She noted how everything was in incredible condition. It had looked as if she was stepping into a home and redecoration catalog. But she had little time to enjoy her surroundings. With little hesitation, she turned to find him lock the door.

        "Do you have a roommate?" She asked with a giggle.

        "No. I don't want you to escape." He said, causing her smile to fade. "It's a joke..." He said as she took a deep breath. "I just want us to have our privacy." He moved her so the back of her legs touched the bed. "I want you to know you can leave. I am not forcing you to stay. Any time you want to..." He turned so she could have full vision of the door. "You can go."

        She placed her hands on his shoulders. "I don't want to..." She said as she went to kiss him but he threw her down onto the bed. "If I hurt you, tell me." He said sternly as he began unbuttoning his shirt. "If you want something...you must tell me..."

        "I want you." She said. This was said with a tone of such sincerity, he found the moment to be more sweet than sexual. "I am an incredibly forceful man..." He said taking a deep breath. "And I like the control."

        "I will let you have it..." She said taking a deep breath.

        "You won't regret it..." He said as he began removing her clothing.

Update at 55 votes!