Chapter Forty Five

Scar quickly squirmed beneath Errik as he kissed her neck and she clawed gently at his back. They had suppressed their feelings for one another so long that they were doomed to succumb to this moment. Clothes slowly began being altered until they were both bare, aside from a few undergarments-his boxers and her bra and underwear.

        He lifted himself from her before examining her body once more. Only now, he kissed her scars. Starting with the ones on her wrist and ending with the ones on her thighs.

        "Why did you do these here?" He asked as he kissed them. This made her roused as his kissed electrified her skin. She was unable to fight what she wanted-but did her best.

        "I thought they were too close. I thought I was a slut for opening them-"

        "You are never! Do you understand?" His voice now harsh. In a caring motive-she was positive, but harsh portrayal.

        She nodded as his fingers teased her undergarment before he removed himself from her.

        "I am sure my body is going to want to jump off a cliff after I leave this pool house but I have to go."

        "What? Why?"

        "I want to give you true. Real. What you deserve."

        "I want you." She said, a blush rushing over her cheeks. 

        "I know. I want you too...but don't make this more difficult-please...I am doing everything-"

        Before he could speak more, her lips were upon his.

        "I am tired of people telling me what I can and cannot do. You want me happy right?"

        He nodded.

        "Then make love to me."