Chapter Forty Two- Sabatoged

Entering the theatre, Errik allowed Scarlett to pick the seats in which she picked the ones directly in the center of the establishment. Sitting in a comfortable position, he reached his hand over to hers as another couple walked in. Clearly more affectionate, the minute they sat down, they had been all over one another.

        Errik and Scar gave each other a glance before giggling. Unable to stop the smirking, they looked quickly at the screen to find another figure emerge, only it was someone they knew all too well...Julian. His arm was around a beautiful blonde girl who looked more like she belonged on the front of a catalog than on an average date with a high school teacher. They sat a few rows below them but Julian constantly looked up to Scar. Errik did not notice it. Julian looked away for a moment then back at Scar. Her expression was as if she had seen a ghost. She froze for just a moment before there was a buzzing in her pocket. It was a text from Julian.

        "I wish it was you I had my arm around..." She ignored this text and blew it off before another one caught her attention as the previews of the movie were now playing.

        "I wish I was kissing your soft lips and feeling your heartbeat quick against mine once more..." Now she was blushing, her hands were trembling for she knew what he was doing. She responded with quick fingers.

        "Stop it. I am on a date, you are making this difficult."

        "Do you still think about me?"

        She decided to not respond but it continued to buzz. "I take it as a yes...especially by the smile."

        Looking down at him, she lifted her hand and flipped him off. Julian saw this and smirked.

        "Sorry."

        "Please, never apologize for doing that..."

        "I miss kissing your chest and feeling you satisfied around me." Another text read. This time, Errik's eyes wandered over and he raised himself from the seat and out of the theatre.