Chapter Thirty Six

"I'll take a salad with a baked potato with chives and sour cream and a steak."

        "Medium? Rare?"

        "Medium."

        "And for you?" He asked with an obvious attitude toward Scarlett.

        "Chicken Alfredo and a cup of Vegetable soup please." She said as he stole the menu from her grasp.

        "Anything to drink?"

        "Pop. Sierra Mist?"

        "And for you?" He said attention now on Errik.

        "Same."

        "I'll be right back with that." He said smiling incredibly to Errik.

        Scarlett busted out laughing when the server was gone from sight. Leaning in toward him, she whispered.         

        "He was totally into you!" She said laughing.

        "What? No. He was doing his job."

        "Please! He didn't even look at me without an attitude. He was giving you the look and giving me the glare..."

        "Oh my gosh..." He said realizing what she said was true. "He's not my type." He said making her laugh even more.

        "What exactly is?"

        He lifted one brow before the server returned with their drinks. "About twenty minutes until your food is up. Can I get you anything else?" He said placing his hands through his hair. Scarlett noticed how uncomfortable Errik was and pulled him by his shirt collar and kissed him. With deep surprise, he kissed her back. The server let out a sigh and groan before stomping off back to the kitchen. Even though they both heard him leave, the did not want to cease the connection.

        "I think he's gone..." She said as she went to pull away.

        "Not yet..."

        He pulled her back by holding onto her cheek, and his fingers connected with the back of her neck, pulling her back into him. If she was unsure before-she knew for sure now....