Chapter Thirty Three- Serpent

Shutting the door, Julian pushed her up against it and kissed her. Grabbing her forcefully, he forced his kiss onto her before she pushed him almost clean across the room. He landed as he hit his desk. She wiped her mouth with great passion before going to leave.

        "I'll tell everyone...." He said thinking rationally of a way to make her stay.

        "What?"

        "I'll tell everyone you forced yourself onto me...that you stayed late after class. Passed me notes during class and sent me things at night...It won't be too hard to convince...do you think they expel someone for that?"

        "You can't. I need to keep my record clean for college! Please!"

        "Then stay..."

        "What good is going to come out of this Julian? Why didn't you tell me Errik was your brother?"

        "I didn't want you to know. I wanted no temptation other than me. Every girl I have ever liked has rushed into his arms..."

        "Did you ever think maybe that's because he doesn't want to tie them up?"

        "You don't get it. My interests are shared with those I do it to. I know you are interested and curious if anything. Otherwise you wouldn't have offered yourself up to me that night..."

        "It was a mistake! You are my teacher! My teacher!" She said, now becoming loud.

        "Shut up!"

        "What exactly do you want me for? Any girl would want you."

        "No other girl is virtuous like you...And willing...I want to take that..."

        "It's not money or a piece of candy. It's something I'm not giving easy...It will be given to someone who deserves it. Not someone who blackmails me to get it. It's not going happen Julian. Tell everyone. I don't care....I just want to be free from you..."

        "No you don't..."

        "What?"

        "If you did...you never would have come in here...there is still some part of you that wants me. The sooner you realize that....the better..."