Chapter Fifty Four

"Nothing happened." Scar blurted out, but Julian's look confirmed his fears.

"Nothing?" Julian said looking at her with confusion. "I wouldn't say that was nothing..."

Errik became enraged. Creating fists with his hands, he kept the firmly down at his sides as tears formed in Scarlett's eyes.

"I want to be with you." She pleaded but Errik's eyes were set on Julian.

"You tainted her too, didn't you?"

"By tainted do you mean screwed? Oh yes brother. At least four...five times...She called out my name as I bet she never did yours."

No hesitation, Errik knocked Julian to the ground, giving him a busted lip. Julian rose and they began a physical confrontation. Punching each other as one would miss, the other would get a hit in. Eventually, Julian was on the ground bloody as Errik stood over him.

"You are such a jerk. She deserves better than this, better than you. You are so F'd up in the head that you think love is tying someone up and hurting them. That's not okay..."

"She was begging for it. Just then in the stairwell. She wanted it."

With one more clean shot, Errik kicked it, making him unconscious. As he laid on the hospital floor, away from the nurses and doctors, Errik stomped out of the hospital. Scar followed and tried to beg him to listen.

He turned around as he made his way outside the door. Not talking, they shared awkward moments of silence before he walked into a small gap separating one part of the hospital to another. Just big enough for them to stand. He pinned her against the wall and held her by his waist.

"You aren't mad?"

"I'm pissed. I'm angry. I'm furious. But I want you. I want to prove what love is and I want to show you it isn't bondage." He lifted her up so her legs were on either side of him. She wrapped them around his waist as her heels touched the wall behind him. "Don't get me wrong. I hate you for how you hurt me but I cannot blame you...I know I wasn't fair. But I still hate what you did and I hate him more than you...but-"

"I understand." She went to move her leg down but he pulled it back up.

"No. I'm going to have you right here, right now whether you like it or not. I want to be the only one here." He said as he moved her undergarments aside and began. His rhythm was harsh but just what she wanted. He placed her arms above her head as he kissed her without restraint. Her back scraped up and down the wall but she had not cared. Even though he hated her, she loved him and was not afraid to tell him. She told him in his ear but he just bit her lip and didn't respond.

"Tell me nobody else has done this like me." He said as he angled his head toward her ear. "Tell me nobody has taken you like this."

"You are the only one that has been with me like this." She said out of breath.

"Tell me you want me-only me."

"I only want you."

"Tell me..." He was unable to speak as he found the circumstances and situation to become satisfiable. "Tell me you won't ever be with him again.

"I promise!"