Chapter Forty Six- A Gentleman's Lust

"You have no idea how much I want that."

"Stop making excuses. I know I want this...." She walked over toward him and placed her hands upon his chest. "Will you truly deprive me of this? Of something I want with someone I love?"

"I love you. You know that, but this is...Rushed..."

"No. When it is love, it's always perfect timing."

Not allowing him to say another word, she kissed him and he turned her so she was now leaned against the wall. He bit his bottom lip hard before swallowing hard.

"This is the hardest thing I will ever do in my life is to walk away from you..."

"Don't then. I want this. You would not be taking advantage of me-I swear. Not if I want this..."

"Why do you want it?" He snapped.

"Because I love you. I want to feel you touch me and kiss me. I want to feel that connection we are both dying to obtain. Why not try Errik?"

"Things change. They always do."

"They don't have to."

Errik was stuck. He had the opportunity and timing he desired but he felt as if he would break her. As if she were too fragile even to touch. In is entire life, he had never desired someone as much as he did her. But he felt as if she would not look at him the same.

"If you truly want this, I will do it...but only if it isn't for lustful intentions..."

"No. I swear it..."

Placing his hand on her hips, he pushed himself against her as his cheek rested on her shoulder as it was turned from the wall behind her.

"Scarlett, I want you so damn much you have no idea! I have from the minute I saw you and ever second since! I love you with all I am and will ever be I can promise you that..."

"But?"

"But because of how much I want you, I am afraid I just might hurt you...would you be willing to deal with that? To want that?"

"All I know is I want this with you..."

No more words, they began kissing. She entangled her fingers in his hair as he slowly moved his hands to her back and removed her bra before setting her on the bed. Almost completely nude, she removed his clothes until he was down into nothing. Since they both put their clothes momentarily back on as he was leaving, they had to remove them once more.

He ran his hand from her cheek, down her arm to her waist, then down her leg until he had a firm grip on her calf and wrapped it around his waist. He moved his lips to her neck as he readied himself for her. Within a few seconds, he was there. She froze. The feeling was almost overwhelming. Painful. Until he got his rhythm. Then it was electric. Burning and pleasing yet yearning as if an easing torture. She winced at first as he asked her if she had been alright. Not able to speak, she nodded and he continued. Then she began moaning. Slowly, getting louder and louder.

Several minutes passed and he did not seem to be letting up. His grip then became tighter as the feelings became more intense. It tightened more as he kissed her passionately, growling at her lips as he moved from her and laid beside her-making them both moan with release.