Chapter Eighteen- Unintentional Jealousy

"I know you are in there." Julian called on the other end of the door, his fist banging hard against the structure. Scarlett quickly turned to Errik and gave him a worried look.

        "I am so glad I didn't leave you alone." He said with a serious expression. "Do you want me to get rid of him?" He asked placing his beer on the counter.

        "No, the thing is...he's kind of my..." She found it impossible to find exactly what he was. "He's my friend...But he is jealous sometimes...please...just go somewhere else. Go out the back if you must-just don't let him see you..."

        "I am NOT leaving you. You can't forcefully move me and I'm not leaving. Especially if he's violent...." Errik said crossing his arms before her.

        "Please." She begged as she pushed against him. Looking around she got an idea. "Here, you sit in the living room. If you think it will get out of hand you can come in, otherwise please PLEASE stay in there." She said as he began walking toward the room.

        He nodded. "Anything and I'm up."

        "Please, just stay quiet..." She said making sure he could not be seen from the kitchen.

        Fixing her hair real quick and opening the door, he pushed it open and walked passed her.

        "Julian-"

        "Where the hell is he?" He asked, with rage and anger in his eyes and tone.

        "Who?"

        "Where were you? I was at the door for ten minutes!"

        "I was getting ready for bed!" She said hiding her gaze from him.

        "No, I know you weren't your light wasn't on."

        "No you're stalking me now? Julian!" She now grew angry as he ingorned her. She eventually pushed him onto the counter and he hit the beer bottle causing it to crash onto the floor.

        "And you're drinking now?"

        "My dad left it there. Please just go. You have no right being here..."

        "No right?"

        "Yes, I'm not your anything! You think you know me so well? Get this body language my words, my expression. Did you guess it? I don't want you here..."