NEWS FOR THOSE WHO LIKED THIS STORY

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to read this and for taking the time for voting, commenting, and entering this story with me. I enjoyed writing it and for popular demand, there will be a story similar. It is called "Inhale" and the first chapter is now published. I now you guys will love it! it's a thriller romance much like the other Angelic Production's stories:

Here is the synopsis:

Five years ago, Mara Ackerrman was kidnapped and tortured. For the first time in her isolation and captivity, she is able to escape and takes it. This leads her to the doorstep of her savior that night, Macen "Ace" Trenach. But as she finds he is the only one she can trust, she may soon discover he harbors dangerous secrets and even a dark side himself...

Don't miss this romantic thriller; Inhale....Currently available on wattpad by Angelic Productions 2015.

Also, don't forget to check out Angelic Production's other stories:

Electric- a story of a punk rocker who is saved by her new guitarist and soon finds they have more in common than music...

Down the Hall, to the Right- a young jewish girl is stuck in Auschwitz and must marry for her protection, but that does not stop the dangers.

Kissed by Ashes- a pompeii romance story of opposites attracting. Very steamy. Very "in" for summer!

Diary of a King's Mistress- a beautiful maiden is taken as a king's lover until she refuses and he marries her. she is taken by a band of pirates whom one she knows all too well...

Madeline- taken from her father's ship at a young age, she is raised by a rich family and betrothed to the son to find a more interesting life outside what she has always known. But she soon finds dangers too difficult to face...

Vanity- in the time of the serial killer; Elizabeth Bathory, a beautiful and naive young girl is sent to be a servant along with her father's right-hand and finds the secrets that lurk in this castle...

Don't forget to vote and I'll love you forever! xo