Scaramouche x Reader ♡

"Ugh. Remind me why we're here?" Scaramouche sighed, eyeing Childe. He just smirked in return. He'd been acting different recently - no insults being thrown at either of us, and barely anything being done out of spite.

"Because, I get to see my lovely Y/N! And we haven't been out together for... who knows how long?" Childe replied. I folded my arms and looked around the area full of different flowers; also trying to ignore Scara and Childe annoying eachother to the bone.

"Ooh, Y/N! Would you like me to pick some of those flowers for youuu?" Childe chuckled and walked towards me.
"Childe. If you're going to flirt with her the whole time, then I'd like to leave now." Scaramouche picked up a stone and threw it at the back of Tartaglia's head.

"'Course I am! - say, you could take some notes from me, Scaramouche!" Scaramouche went red from what Childe spat at him. Meanwhile, I simply just sighed and went to sit somewhere quieter.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Getting angrier, Scaramouche noticed I'd walked away and stormed up to a laughing Childe.
"Aha, I know your secret - you were really drunk last week! I genuinely thought you were going to become a full time bard, you told everyone that you like Y/N-"
"I swear, if you tell her, I'll tell Teucer everything you're doing here!" Scaramouche's face was like a tomato. He REALLY didn't want me to know... that he had developed feelings for me.

"Ahaha, I'd love to see you try me!" Childe sprinted to my direction and tapped my shoulder.
"What?" I turned around to look at Childe, while rubbing my eyes. We'd been out all day.
"Oh? Are you tired? I know a place where we can rest!" Childe instantly got a chance to lay out his plan. He announced this as Scaramouche caught with him.

"Fine, no problem. But... why are you treating me like royalty?" I picked up my stuff and proceeded to follow Tartaglia to the place he mentioned - with Scara behind us.
"Maybe because you are royalty?~" Childe chuckled and peeked at Scaramouche. He was obviously just trying to piss him off.

After a little longer of walking, we finally reached an empty house.
"Hm. It's not bad, then." Scara came to a conclusion as he looked at the house in front of him. It wasn't luxury, just small and cozy for those who don't live like ACTUAL royalty.

"Of course! But, there's only one problem..." Childe turned his head to look at us.
"What?" I yawned and glared at Childe.
"There are only two beds, of course~"
I took a deep breath and facepalmed. Of course there was.

"You can sleep on the floor, Childe." I smiled, making Scaramouche chuckle.
"Nope. You can!" The redhead smirked spitefully back at me.
"Eh? No chance." I attempted to walk past him into the house, but Childe simply just stopped me with his arm.

"Looks like we're sharing then, princess!" I shook my head.
"Nuh uh. No way. I'd rather share a bed with a hilichurl than you - and don't call me that, moron." I replied. Could've sworn Childe called me cranky in return.

"Either me or Childe, then. And no way in hell are me and him sleeping in the same bed." Scaramouche glanced at me, laughing under his breath. I nodded at Scaramouche. The boys glared at each other for a second, before it was finished.
"Then it's settled. Night night!~" Tartaglia strolled to his own room, whereas I sighed and walked to mine and Scara's.

"Honestly, I don't mind sleeping on the ground. It's up to you." I yawned and gazed at Scaramouche. He was just admiring me from the other side of the room.

"No, you don't need to. I don't care." Even though he sounded blunt, Scara was actually praying we could both sleep there... together.
"Oh? Okay. Just wake me up if you change your mind." I climbed into the bed and moved up towards the wall, him doing the same on the other side.

Just as we both settled, Scaramouche turned to face my back and tapped my shoulder, like Childe did before.
"Hmm?" I mumbled, my eyes fluttering shut.
"Erm.. Y/N, I'm sorry for this being so sudden... but.." that's when he decided enough was enough. He couldn't keep in his feelings any longer.

"..I love you." My eyes opened instantly and I turned around - that's when I realised how close together we were; so I just went for it, so suddenly. Even if things were going way too quickly, I couldn't help it.
I pressed my lips against Scara's and wrapped my arms around his neck - at first he was extremely embarrassed, but that changed almost instantly.

Scaramouche pulled away from the kiss, then basically pushed me into his chest and put his arms around my back.

"..I love you too." I replied. Just next to me I heard faint laughing, before a small push on my head from his soft lips.
"I know, idiot. You love me more than anything..~" And that's when Scaramouche was back to normal - when he finally got his one true love.