Ayato x Thoma x Reader <3

"I miss Y/N."
Thoma sighed and held his head in his hands. It was getting quite late, and the two of them seemed bored out of their minds.

"Yes, I agree..." Ayato started, examining his blade. "It is already nearly 11pm. It must be a very difficult commission to complete."

"Hopefully she'll be back soon. I'll admit, I'm starting to get worried." Thoma sat down on the carpet and waited for a sign.

"Everything will be quite alright, my dearest Thoma. We're in love, it is natural for us to be worried. Though you must remember that Y/N is strong too, she will be absolutely fine."

Before Thoma could reply, they were caught off guard by a noise.
Somebody had knocked at the door - it was slightly strange and suspicious, considering it was pitch black outside.

Ayato stood up and walked over to the door. He couldn't see through the little opening, because of the lack of light. Thoma stood closely behind him.

---

They opened the door and made eye contact with one of the Inazuman guards - I was laying on his back... fast asleep.

"Ah, is she okay?" Thoma instantly panicked because I was not moving.

"Oh, yes, please do not worry. We found her sleeping by some ore in Chinju Forest. Considering how many monsters can be there, we made the decision to bring her here."

Ayato chuckled.
"Sleeping? Was she not accompanied by anyone on the commission she took?"

The guard shook his head.
"No. I asked Katheryne from the Adventurer's Guild on the way here - apparently she insisted to go alone."

"Oh." Ayato smiled. "Typical Y/N, ever so stubborn. Well, thank you for bringing her back."

"Of course, sir." The guard put me down and Thoma took me into his arms, visibly relieved that I was not hurt.

Ayato closed the door and sighed.
"Goodness. Surprisingly, I did not expect that."

"It looks like she is sound asleep, my lord. Perhaps that commission tired her out?"
Thoma turned around and took me to our bedroom. Ayato followed.

"That is a possibility. I am just glad the guards found her. She would not have returned tonight if that didn't happen."

He tucked me into bed and turned back to Ayato.
"At least we can rest easy now..."

"I think I will try and fall asleep now. I hope you don't mind, it has been quite a long day." Ayato got under the duvet next to me and looked up at Thoma.

"O-Of course, I will do the same."

---
Eventually, they both fell asleep... or so I thought.

My eyes slowly fluttered open and my heart skipped a beat as I saw them.
I had fallen asleep outside, so I was obviously confused when I woke up indoors.

Just as I was about to fall back asleep, Ayato's chuckling made my eyes open again.

"A little bird told me you fell asleep in the forest tonight..." He whispered, trying not to wake up Thoma.

I sighed in relief and held on to his arm.
"There were so many monsters, it was really creepy... in such a pretty place, too..." I whispered back.

"Ah, yes, and you managed to fall asleep?" I knew he was only joking, but at the same time, I felt bad for worrying them.

"I was really tired when I took the commission. Plus, once I cleared out all the monsters, it was so quiet and calming there!"
Ayato smiled and pulled both me and Thoma close to him.

"In your defense, a guard found you and took you back here. Be careful next time, hmm?"
I nodded - Ayato seemed satisfied with my answer.

"Good girl. I will see you in the morning. Goodnight, Y/N."
The nickname he gave me sent chills down my spine - though, I think that was his intention.

"Goodnight..."

[yes i wrote them again sorry i love them too much :0]