Diluc x Reader 2 ♧

Diluc quietly stepped into my bedroom while I was supposedly asleep, and picked up a first aid kit. It wasn't easy being the legendary 'darknight hero'; especially having the fear that his girlfriend would freak over the sight of once scratch on him.

"...Are you alright?" I rubbed my eyes and peered at Diluc. He gasped slightly, realising I'd woken up.
"H-Hm? Oh, I'm okay, love. Go back to sleep." He smiled and sat on the end of his side, picking up a bandage.
"Mm.. let me do it." I crawled over to Diluc. At first he was reluctant; but on the other hand he wanted me to have a good night's rest at some point this year.

"There's a little blood, look the other way.." I made sure Diluc wasn't glancing at his scratched arm, and I rolled up his sleeve. It was nothing serious, just a cut. Yawning, I wrapped the bandage around the cut after clearing it up.
"All done." I smiled and put all of the first aid away.

"Thank you.. you should rest now, it's late and I have a bit of work to do." I shook my head.
"I.. I can help you.." Still yawning, I attempted to get out of bed - but Diluc just tucked me back in.
"No chance, time for sleep~"

"..Fine, I want a goodnight kiss, then." I smirked and tapped my lips slightly.
"Hm? Remind me how old you are?" Diluc asked teasingly. I gave him a sarcastically annoyed look.
"Haha, okay then, deal." He proceeded to lean in for a kiss, but as soon he reached my lips, I pulled the blanket above my nose, trying to tease him this time.

"Oh, changed your mind already?" Diluc chuckled and started to leave.
"No, don't go..! I'll give you a goodnight kiss." I pouted and reached out my arms for him to come back.
"Eh? But I'm not sleeping yet...?" He laughed and walked back over, and lay next to me.

"Whatever...!" I quickly gave Diluc a kiss on the cheek, before turning bright red and turning to face the other direction. He simply laughed and pulled me closer to his chest.
"Heh, goodnight." Diluc kissed me on the head and it started to get more quiet after that.

"..I love you.." I mumbled as I fell back asleep.