Fischl x (fem) Reader ♡

Fischl wrapped her arms around me as we were close to sleeping. Oz was quietly laying next to us, dozing off. I chuckled and kissed her on the cheek lightly.

"Ah... er..." Fischl mumbled under her breath, trying to hide her embarrassed face. It was early in the morning, but of course she was still adorable.

"Mein fräulein, you're being especially close with Y/N today... are you feeling sick? Or just happy to be together?" Oz innocently asked, perking his head up at the noise of Fischl's yawn.

"O-Oz!" She blushed and nuzzled her face into my neck. I smiled and patted her head.

"Hehe, Fischl, don't you think we should do our commissions? I want to hear that line you said last week when you got annoyed at a hilichurl!~" I giggled and held her closer. Fischl looked up with me and tilted her head.

"What line art thee talking about?"

"You know... the one about a blinking idiot...!" I smirked at her.

"O-Oh...! Fie, thee blinking idiot! Come at me, wench!"

I almost cried from laughter, she got so angry with the monsters. That's why I enjoyed spending so much time with her.

"Mm... can we stay here a little longer, my dear Y/N?" Fischl asked. She broke character a bit halfway through the sentence, which proved she was quite tired.

"Of course. Anything for you..~"
Fischl smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips before laying her head on my chest and shutting her eyes.

I stroked her long, blonde hair softly and kissed her on the head. Oz even decided to snuggle as well by laying on my shoulder!

We were supposed to be getting up and ready for the day now, but love powered through the schedule.

[Short one today I didn't have many ideas lol!!! I love Fischl a lot so I'll definitely write a better one when I have the inspiration. Anyways keep calm and stan her so underrated ☹]