Baizhu x Reader

"Y/N~"
A comforting voice rung in my ears as my eyes fluttered open.
Baizhu, my lover, was sat beside me, holding a small bag that was almost full to the brim.

"Oh, Baizhu! You're back already..." I yawned, though my head ached terribly. Earlier in the evening, Baizhu recommended me to get some rest, as I was feeling ill - and it seemed I had slept longer than intended.

"How are you feeling, my dearest? Any better?" Baizhu whispered, running his slim fingers through my hair. I smiled at his gesture.

"Still not feeling great... but better than before..." I replied, rubbing my eyes in tiredness.

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear... though on the bright side, while you were sound asleep, I went to Bubu pharmacy and got you some medicine to help you feel better~" Baizhu reached into the bag he was holding and handed me some medicine. I grabbed a glass of water from the bedside table I had prepared before I went to sleep, took the medicine, and lay back down.

"Now, you tell me if you're still feeling sick after one hour, okay? I have opened the window for some fresh air, we don't want anything to get severe."

I nodded and pressed my lips on Baizhu's cheek.

"One more thing before you can get some rest..." He started, putting his hand into the bag once again. "Qiqi heard you weren't feeling well; and therefore wanted me to give you this." Baizhu pulled a small carton of coconut milk out of the bag and handed it to me.

A grin grew on my face. Qiqi was super kind to me, maybe because she can recognise my face from always being with Baizhu.

"Aw! That's so sweet of her...!" I drank a little bit of the coconut milk, before placing it on the table beside our bed.

Baizhu grabbed a few more blankets and pillows, and cuddled close next to me. He kissed my cheek softly and tucked me in.

"It really is a shame you aren't feeling good today. I hope you feel better soon, my love." He whispered, as his dark, golden eyes met with my own.
His long, green locks were scattered around, so I moved them back in place.

My eyelids started to move downwards more frequently.
"You're getting sleepy, hmm?~ No worries, you can sleep now, sweetheart. I'll be here with you in the morning."
My cheeks flushed, though I agreed.

"Promise you'll be here when I wake up? Forever?" I pulled the duvet up to my shoulders.

"Forever, honey. I will always be with you." Baizhu put his hand on my hand and reassured me of this.

"Alright. Goodnight. I love you, Baizhu."

"I love you too. Sleep tight~"

[requested by PhyschoSpirit :>]