Dendro - Kisses <3

Characters:

-Baizhu
-Alhaitham
-Tighnari
(Sorry if I forgot anyone :P)

Baizhu
He uses kissing to his advantage. It's something he can't go without in a relationship, and he'd make sure you know that.

Instead of surprising you, Baizhu would build up the tension and then move away just as you're about to kiss. He finds enjoyment in your confusion, especially if he caused it.

"Oh, Y/N, I am about to head off to the pharmacy. Is there anything you'd like?" Baizhu asked, pushing his glasses up with his index finger.

"No, I'm okay. I'll see you later-"
Before you could say anything else, he leaned in closer and smirked. You could smell his familiar scent, that being the thing pushing you over the edge and embarrassing you.

"No worries. However, there is something I would like... if that's all right with you?" His eyes trailed down to your lips.

He smiled upon noticing your cheeks heating up with a red tint. His hand slowly made its way to your jaw.

"Y-You can just ask, y'know...!"

Baizhu chuckled and lifted a brow.
"Is that so? Then, I suppose I'll see you later~ bye!"

He knew you wouldn't let him go without a kiss, so as he turned to leave, you grabbed his shirt and pulled him back.

"You can just ask, y'know..." He teased, pulling you into a kiss.

Alhaitham
Unlike Baizhu, Alhaitham prefers his kisses to be quick yet romantic. He'll sneak up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist, then press his lips against your cheek.

That usually happens behind closed doors, because he is not the greatest fan of PDA - though if someone were to be invading your personal space, he would not hesitate to show them who you belong to.

"Oh? You're Y/N, right?"
You and Alhaitham noticed a guy talking to you. He must have been a scholar from the akademiya, because he was wearing an untidy looking uniform.

You nodded and furrowed your eyebrows.
"Yeah, that's me. Can I help you with something?"

Of course, it was quick for Alhaitham to grow suspicious of him, and to get jealous. He glared at the oblivious scholar.

"Well... I couldn't help but to notice that, um... " His words became more slurred, as if he was drunk or talking to you was a dare from his drunken friends. "Wait, no. I was wondering if you wanted to come and get a drink with me sometime?"

Alhaitham sighed and shook his head.
"Sorry. She's not interested."

"What? Who asked you? Alhaitham, is it?" They were staring at each other angrily. It was quite unsettling.

"He's right. I'm not interested."

The scholar scoffed and muttered something under his breath. It must have been offensive, since Alhaitham heard exactly what he had said.

"Hey. What was that?"

The guy ignored him and walked away.

"Damn scholar. You alright?"

"Yeah, you?"

He exhaled deeply and put his hands on your jaw, before pulling you in and pressing his forehead against yours.
"No one speaks to you like that, hear me? If it happens again, tell me and I'll make sure they never graduate, scholar or not."

You agreed, and he quickly pressed his lips against yours.
"I love you, you're mine. Nobody will ever treat you like that, I'll make sure."

Tighnari
Most of the time, Tighnari would be too nervous to straight up kiss you, so you'd always have to initiate it.
The only time that rule would change is when he is drunk, or potentially hallucinating after identifying a bad plant.

"So you'll be back soon, right?"
Tighnari sounded a little worried, even though you were only going to the City.

"Yep, I'll be fine. Blacksmith's, Adventurer's Guild, Akademiya, then back here." You confirmed with a smile. He nodded and sighed softly.

"Okay. I wish I could come with you, but I don't like the city. It's too loud and it hurts my ears... but I really appreciate you going."

You shook your head, reassuring him that it was fine.
"Don't worry, I'll be back in no time. There's no need for you to be anxious about my whereabouts, really."

Tighnari agreed and scratched his ears slightly.
"Yeah, I know. Just... be safe, alright? Iove you, I worry."

"Mm-hm, I love you too! I need to go, but I'll-"

Tighnari stopped you just before you left the room.
"Wait, uh... before you go, can I... can we... you know?"

"Huh?"

He gulped and glanced at your lips, before taking matters into his own hands. He stepped forward and kissed you - his entire face went a shade of red, but the fact that he actually kissed you was overwhelming.

"D-Don't ask..." He mumbled, noticing your smirk. "See you soon."