Yae Miko x Reader <3

[reader in this has cat ears and a tail as well because well it cute >~< imagine]

i snuggled into bed and wrapped my fluffy tail tight around me, shutting my eyes. the silence filled the room, leaving me with my thoughts.
it was peaceful, that is until lady yae, or miko, walked in our bedroom in her night clothes.

"ah, i see i've finally caught you in the act..." miko giggled, holding the back of her hand over her mouth. i quickly got up and sat on my knees.

"i-it's not what it looks like, miko!" i exclaimed, my ears pointing down purposely to make me look saddened. she shut her eyes and smiled.
"it seems my theory was correct~ heh, you do snuggle your fluffy tail tight and drift off to sleep..." miko took a seat next to me and pat my head. immediately, by instinct, my tail started to move around. i shoved my hand on to it so it stops.

"hehe, right again. my instincts truly are on fire today~" she continued, stroking my hair. yawning, i moved over to miko's lap and lay my head against her chest.
"hm... i think i know what you're going to do next~" miko started to scratch the sides of my ears.

"that's- hey!" my mouth started to form into a pout as she made me purr. i shut my eyes as my head lay on miko's chest.
"aw, you're like a little kitten~" she laughed softly, making me blush. she had a soft tone that was so beautiful and calming.

my tail started to wrap around miko's back automatically. i was slowly falling asleep as she scratched my ears; a spot that had me wrapped around her finger like a koala.
"my my, aren't you clingy today!" she kept her smile and run her fingers through my hair. my arms slowly wrapped around her waist as well as my tail.

"i suppose it's time for us to sleep now, flower..." miko started, laying her back down in our shared bed.
"come here, you can snuggle up with me~"