Xiao<3 [Yandere]

[A/N: this is kind of a vent because i am in sosowisoeiwjqn so much pain rn!!!! i also wanted to do more yandere stuff not just 'bro im gonna kidmap u'. so uh yeah this is about the not so epic period.]

---

I pulled the comfy bedsheets to my neck and sighed. My lower stomach hurt so badly, and Xiao was not yet home. I took slow, deep breaths but nothing worked.

He always said to me that I could call him if I needed help... but I just assumed he'd only appear if I got ambushed by monsters, or if I was in genuine danger.

Though it wasn't like he letting me go out alone anyway.

Before I knew it, I had lost all hope of the pain going away, and had resorted to calling him.

"Xiao...?"
In a blink of an eye, he was in our room. His mask was covering his features, and his jade green polearm was in his grasp.

Upon noticing that there were no demons around, he took off his mask and gazed at me, his golden eyes piercing into mine.

"Are you alright?"
Xiao's usual negative demeanor had suddenly disappeared, and for the moment was replaced with a kinder, more caring one.

"I, uh... don't feel great."
I subtly pointed to where the pain was, while trying to hint why it hurt.

He did not get what I was trying to say, proven with his tone.
"What?"

I suddenly felt a lot more embarassed.
"I'm... on my period."
We immediately broke eye contact. Xiao seemed like he didn't know how to deal with the situation.

"Oh. Do you need anything?"
He gulped and folded his arms.

"Just a spare change of clothes if that's okay. Sorry for-"

He walked closer towards me and stared deep into my eyes. His eyebrows immediately furrowed.
"If you're trying to trick me into letting you leave, you should give up. You clearly have no respect for the adepti."

I shook my head.
"No! Why would I lie about this...? Fine, I'll just get some fresh clothes myself-"

Cutting me off for the second time, Xiao gently pushed me back down on to the pillows.
"Stay. I will find out if you have lied to me, and I will not forgive you."

He left the room and went to find some extra clothes for me to wear. In the meantime, I shut my eyes and lightly placed my hand on my waist.

"I found some."
Xiao shortly came back and handed me some neatly folded clothes. I could not recognize them as my own, so they clearly belonged to him.

"Thank you..."
I headed into the bathroom - I could practically feel Xiao's confused glare on me, but I ignored it and shut the door.

Once I had gotten changed, I put my other clothes into the washing machine and went back into the bedroom.

Though to my surprise, Xiao was putting more blankets and pillows on the bed. He wore the same facial expression as before, but I could tell he wanted me to be comfy.

"You look nice in my clothes..."
He mumbled, quickly glancing at what I was wearing.

I smiled and got into bed. It was even more comfier than before, and though the cramps still hurt, I felt a lot more at ease.

Xiao slipped under the covers next to me. He was finally convinced that I was not lying, which was convenient.
My eyelids slowly started to close.
"You can go if you need to fight any monsters..."

He shook his head.
"No, I want to stay here with you. I would never leave you, especially if you are in pain. Now go to sleep, you need a good night's rest."

"Alright. Thank you, Xiao. I... I love you..."

His face reddened at the last three words that I had finally gained enough courage to say.
Luckily for him, I had fallen asleep before he could say it back.

"I love you more... you are mine, forever."