Childe x Zhongli x Reader <3

The clock struck 1am.
I quietly opened the front door, and then locked it behind me. No lights were on and it was dead silent.

I turned the kitchen light on and walked in, poured myself a glass of water, and sighed softly. My head was pounding - I'd been working all day and didn't have a chance to rest.
All of a sudden, I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist, and warm kisses being pressed against my jaw.

"Hi, Childe." I whispered, grinning. It seemed like he was confused as to how I knew it was him, but nevertheless didn't say anything about it.

"Ahhh, we missed you, Y/N. Why do you take the latest commissions? Do you not wanna see your beloved boyfriends?" He replied, muttering into my ear.

I chuckled and shook my head.
"Of course I want to see you both, unfortunately nobody else was going to take it. Where's Zhongli?"

Childe let go of my waist, and instead threw his arms over my shoulders.
"He's upstairs, sound asleep. I'm sure it'd mean the world to both of us if you came upstairs?~"

I turned around and noticed Childe wasn't in his usual clothes - he was wearing a baggy shirt and sweatpants. I hadn't realized I had kept them both waiting for so long.

"Jokes aside, it's really late, sweetheart." He started, rubbing his eyes. His hair was messy, but somehow looked really soft. "You need to get some rest, especially after working for so many hours."

"Alright. I'm sorry for keeping you both waiting."

"Aw, there's no need to apologize. Let's head upstairs, yeah?"

---

When I stepped into the room, I saw Zhongli in a deep sleep. Childe smiled and got into bed next to him. I grabbed my night clothes, got dressed, and then got into bed.

The mattress shifted under my weight and it seemed to wake Zhongli. His eyes slowly opened and met with mine.
"Ah, you are back... I apologize, I fell asleep."

Childe softly kissed Zhongli's cheek.
"Nonsense, Zhongli. Y/N just got back, you woke up at the perfect time."

I agreed and yawned. All of the walking and fighting from the day had come back to me, and I was completely exhausted.

"Is that so...? Tell me, Y/N... why are you back so late? Did something happen?" Zhongli took Childe's hand into his own. I shook my head and pulled the blanket over us.

"No, no... it was simply a late commission. Again, I'm sorry for getting home so late. In future, don't feel like you have to wait for me."

"No worries. Get some sleep soon, both of you. Even those who work tirelessly need the energy to continue." He added. Childe was already drifting back into a slumber, and Zhongli wasn't far from it.

I smiled. I really did appreciate that they tried to stay up so late just for me. Zhongli wrapped his arm around my waist, notifying me that he was seconds away from falling asleep.

"Goodnight, you two. I love you both a lot." I whispered, pressing my lips against Zhongli's. He smiled into the kiss and fell asleep shortly afterwards.

I reached over and ruffled up Childe's hair a little, cause I wasn't close enough to kiss him. He caught my hand and held it closely.
"Kiss me... tomorrow, yeah...? Love you." He mumbled.

"Of course. Night, Childe. I love you too."
He kissed my knuckles and let go of my palm as he slept.

'I'm so lucky." I thought, closing my eyes with a dumb grin on my face.