Dottore<3

"Are you scared?"

I stood as still as statue. Of course I was scared. The third of the Fatui Harbingers was stood right in front of me.

"...No."

"Hm. Are you lying?"

...

"Yes."

Dottore chuckled, breaking his prolonged eye contact with me.
"I would also be scared if I were you. I value your honesty, Y/N."

I folded my arms.
"We were friends. What happened?"

"Well, once I found out you are the one breaking the ruin machines... it was natural for me to develop such a strong hatred for you."

"They were shooting cannons at me. Of course I broke them." I spat back at him with a glare.

"Ah, don't you give me that look. That hatred is gone now." Dottore started, leaning in closer to me. "I'm here to give you two options."

I sighed in annoyance and turned to leave, but he simply put his hand on my shoulder and turned me back around.

"If you were to continue breaking my things, simply put I will track you down and kill you." He said with such an innocent looking grin.

"And the second option?"

"Well, you know me. I don't like it when people have an advantage."

"Get to the point."

"If you avoid breaking my ruin machines and instead leave them be, you can freely leave here without one scratch on your body."

I shrugged my shoulders and stared at Dottore, who had a sly smirk on his face.
"And...? Where's the disadvantage you mentioned?"

"Oh, you misunderstand me, Y/N. It is only a disadvantage on your behalf. Or it may not be..." He laughed to himself and gazed at me.

"Again, get to the point."

"If you want to leave, you have to leave the ruin machines alone. As well as... something else."
He pointed to his lips.

My heart skipped a beat.
"H-Huh? Why would you want that?"

Dottore slowly licked his lips.
"Because then you leave this place either completely embarrassed, enraged or dead. The two options are basically just death, or kiss me."

I looked down nervously.
"Fine... but don't just disappear forever once I leave."

"That's fine by me. Even though I am not quite sure what you mean by that."
He leaned back, ready for the moment I'd go for it.

I stepped forward and slowly pressed my lips against his.

I felt my entire face heat up - kissing him was way better than I expected.
When I pulled away, I noticed Dottore's face was almost as red as mine. It seemed like he didn't expect me to actually do it.

"Let me remind you that you literally asked for it..." I turned around, a smile growing on my face.

"Y-Yeah, go on, get outta here..." He instantly turned around as well.

After that, it was clear he did it on purpose - the ruin machines were the last thing on his mind.