Razor <3

"Y/N, come!"
Razor insisted as he guided me through the forest. There were lots of bushes around - ones with thorns and stinging nettles, which weren't appealing.

"Razor, be careful! You might get cut, there are lots of thorns around here..."
Upon hearing my warning, he stopped walking and turned to me.

"You tired? We can rest."

I grinned, but shook my head. We were going to visit his home with his lupicals - it was too late to rest.

"No, let's keep going. We're nearly there, right?"

He nodded. I quickly noticed that he started to whine and fidget a bit more, but I thought he was just nervous to see his family again.

---

Once we arrived at the cave he lived in, Razor took my hand into his own and sent me a sad look.
I could tell something was up... though I didn't want to bring it up in front of his family. Perhaps it was a personal thing? I couldn't take any chances.

Throughout the entire time that we were there, he also kept nudging me and trying to hold me. Of course, I willingly held his hand, but I honestly didn't get what was up. I figured I could ask him once we left.

We finally left the cave a few hours after we had arrived and he seemed even more upset than before, even though we had a nice time. He was clinging on to my arm and rubbing his head on me.

"Hey, Razor...?"

He glanced up and I immediately noticed that tears were tickling his eyes. A small hum left his lips.

"Did something happen? You're sad..."
I stopped in my tracks and we sat outside the cave. Razor sniffed and lay in my arms, while I was patiently waiting for his response.

"Hurt..."

His answer confused me. Did somebody hurt his feelings, or was he physically hurt?

"What do you mean? Did you hurt yourself?"
I gently pat Razor's head. It seemed the affection calmed him down, as the tears stored in his eyes slowly started to drip down his cheeks.

He nodded at my question and rolled up one of his trousers, revealing a cut. Some of the blood had already dried, so it wasn't very recent.

"Oh, Razor... why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Razor sniffed once again.
"Didn't want to bother family..."

I held him close, to which he practically melted.
"You can tell me anything, Razor. Let's go home, we don't want your cut to get severe, do we?"

I helped him stand and we slowly managed to get back to my home. Razor kept quiet, which worried me... to our luck, however, I had a first aid kit and I could easily bandage his wound before it got worse.

"Sit here, Razor. I'll patch you up, okay?" I reassured him - Razor nodded and sat down. He lifted his leg and let out a grunt as the fabric of his clothing dragged against the cut.

I cleaned it with cold, clean water. He whined at the stinging, though was trying to stay still at the same time so that I could get it done faster. I then cleaned the skin around the cut, and bandaged it up.

"How's that?"

Razor stood up and pulled me into a loving hug. My hand subconsciously moved to his head, and I stroked his long, silver locks.

"Thank you, my lupical. Leg feels better." He started, before pulling away from the hug for a little while. "Razor wants to do more than just hug..."

I glanced at him, and I instantly realized that my cheeks were heating up.
"W-What's that?"

Razor pressed his forehead against mine and shut his eyes. Though I didn't understand, I shut my eyes too. He seemed to be enjoying it, and that was the only thing that mattered.

"Love, Y/N. I love you. As more than just lupical."

"...I love you too, Razor."