Albedo<3 [Yandere]

He's... sleeping?

Albedo had his arm slithered around my waist.
I stayed up all night, waiting for him to fall asleep just so I could escape from him.

Ever since I first met him, he slowly started to get more and more obsessed with me... to the point he just abducted me and restricted me from ever leaving him.

I moved his arm off of my waist and climbed out of bed.
It took slow, steady movements, but eventually, I managed to get out of his bedroom.

I got around halfway down the stairs before I heard Albedo's voice.
"Oh, dear... Y/N, where have you gone?"

My heart skipped a beat and I ran downstairs, opened the first door I saw, and hid inside.
Perhaps I'd get lucky, and he wouldn't find me?

"Pity." He called out as he left the bedroom. "I have quite a few liquids with me that I can inject into your body..."
I felt tears start to stream down my face. It was so stupid of me to think that I could ever leave him.

"But, if you come out from wherever you're hiding... I swear I will not inject you with anything."

I fell to the ground and pulled my knees to my chest.
It was so hard to breathe - if I did, Albedo would find me... but if I didn't? He would jab an entire syringe into my arm for running away.

He reached the bottom of the stairs and laughed maniacally.
"I knew you weren't asleep. You always let out soft snores when you sleep, but I have not heard one peep from you tonight."

Albedo started opening every single door. There was no doubt in my mind that I would be discovered.

"Three doors left, my darling... prepare yourself."

I shut my eyes as tightly as I could.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three!"

The door burst open and I could feel his glare on me.
I couldn't even look at him; I was too frightened.

"There you are. You're a mess, you should get some sleep."
Albedo walked over to me, and gently placed his hand on my cheek.

"Please, just... let me go home..."
I whispered, wiping my tears with my sleeve.

He sighed.
"You are home, my little test subject. You are just yet to realize that."

"You will hurt me..."

He shook his head and kneeled down beside me.
"No, no, I would never hurt you. I love you so much that I would be heartbroken if you weren't in my life... so I simply took away the option."

I tried to shuffle away from him, but my back hit the wall. It was as if the universe was playing tricks on my mind.
"What do you want from me?" I mumbled under my breath.

"I want you to love me... more than you could possibly imagine, Y/N. Now, come on, you need to get some rest."

He effortlessly picked me up and left the room, and brought me back to bed.
"Don't bother trying to escape again. I know everything about you, every path you take will always lead back to me... we're meant for each other."

Albedo tucked me in and turned to leave... but he stopped.
"And, trust me... you will love me someday. I'll make sure of it."