🌧

We've finally come to the end of CLOUDBURST!

I think this plot idea has been long overdue in my drafts and I've finally decided to discipline myself to finish it!

Just like how Weathering with You is my comfort movie, writing this book and taking inspiration from the movie was my coping mechanism <3

Here are more random facts about this book:

Fact #6:
This book sat in my drafts since January 2020

Fact #7:
Taehyun was supposed to be written for this book, then I changed it to Beomgyu (then gave up LOL)

So basically it went :

Taehyun > Beomgyu > 1 year break break > Ni-ki > Sunghoon

Fact #8:
Initially I wanted to stick to the whole Sunshine Girl concept like from WwY ahhh

Fact #9:
This is the fastest book I finished HAHAHA

Also, I'm really glad to have written Haneul as someone with different physical attributes. I know it's a touchy subject to some of you readers, but I really didn't want to have a standard in the books I write anymore.

Like I said,
VOLUME I: METAMORPHOSIS,
is my written stories that hold my personal feelings, a bit of myself, as well as issues like growing through adolescence. (And dealing with insecurities & relationship problems).

I realised some books I've read or written seem to have painted a perfect picture of being a teenager, and kinda wanted to try putting a hint of realness SOLELY for some readers to relate to. (Even though this plot contains fantasy).

Through this book, I hope you've learnt how to be selfless like Sunghoon but also learn that putting yourself first really is what's most important.

I hope you've learnt how to be hardworking like Haneul, but also learn that self-care is partially key to success. To be brave even if you're criticised for no reason, or going through something beyond your control.

I hope like the both of them, the Sim Family, Jay, SunKi and even Heeseung, Jungwon and Mr. Park, that each of you reading this find the meaning behind love and life in your relationships.

I hope this book brought you just as much comfort, tears, laughter and whatever you're feeling.

Just know that you're never alone, and that this is book of mine is a safe place for all of you.

I love you all and thank you for reading CLOUDBURST.

[ special thanks to these early birds always battling out for the first comment HAHAHA <3
you lot definitely motivated me to finish this book through your comments.

rainmoonchild -jaexpresso  -saturnxx ]

If you have any questions, drop it on this paragraph:)