Chapter 9

Jungkook's Pov

"HYUNG! Hoseok hyung is missing again!" I shout as I entered the room where J-Hope hyung rest. He's not in his bed.

"He's missing again?!" Jin hyung said.

"Lets find him!" Rapmon hyung said.

After we search all the room, we found that J-Hope hyung is in the room where V hyung die. He's fainted. I know J-Hope hyung miss V.

After we bring back J-Hope hyung to his room, Jin hyung asked, "Everyone knows where's Suga?"

I shrugged. Then, we heard a 'boom' sound on the upstairs. We hurried to there.

No One's POV

Suga fainted and he found himself in a room with a cabinets full of books arranged like a domino. The last cabinets place behind the desk. With only one push, the cabinets can fall like a domino and the last cabinets will hit him to death. He also saw a  lie detector on the desk infront of him.

He saw a piece of paper on the desk and start reading it. The paper writes:

If you want to save yourself and your friends, you must answer these questions. Everytime you answer the question wrong, the lie detector will rang and your dead is coming. So, answer the question correctly. Good luck.

After reading that, he take a deep breath and start answer the questions. But, he didn't know that the lie detector is already set by wrong answer.

He answer the question correctly but the lie detector keep on ringing. Suga become nervous and he know his dead is coming. Then, suddenly as he answer the last question and its wrong, the cabinets slow,slow,slowly going to fall to him.
    ''NOOOOOO!!!!!'' Then,something unexpected happened..The last cabinet didn't fall..As if there is someone or something hold its for Suga to save him.BUT,there's no one.

   He thanks god for that.But the question is weird. Suga answers it correct but why the lie detector is wrong? It is because the ghost in this villa want Suga to be dead? To be one of them? The question is like this:

1.What's your name?
Suga's Answer: Suga

2. Why did you come here?
Suga's Answer: To investigate.
Lie detector: To die.

3. Did you know that this villa have ghost?
S/A: No.
L/D: Yes.

4. Did you know Kai?
S/A: No.
L/D: Yes.

5. Did you know how Kai's die?
S/A: No.
L/D: Yes.

RapMon's POV
   We quickly go to upstairs as we heard something like cabinets fall.
We run as Suga in danger.Then,I see Suga was tied up on a chair with sweats on his forehead.

    ''Suga!!! Oh my..''

     ''Stay.away.from.me.'' Suga's eyes now become red. 

     ''Suga?''

    ''Dang! You're wrong..Im not Suga..Im.Kim.Jong.In.''

     ''Whatt??'' They try to come near to Suga and that's when Suga is jump on Jimin to attack him..

   ''Arghhhhhhhhh'' The next thing happen,Suga collapse on the floor groaning in pain with Jimin on top of him.They still struggling.

   Thunderstruck, the last cabinet fall on Jimin and Suga.

   ''Jimin!!!?Suga!!!''