Chapter 15

(A/N: Hi guys. This is DinaJung. So sorry for the very late update. I'm sorry k? *aegyo* *aegyo fail* lol. Haha, anyway, enjoy. And sorry again. P/S: Ah yeah,I, WinterLoner is sorry not sorry for the pic.__.) P.S.S : To defend myself that I'm not creepy weirdo,that's for this chapter!
----------------------------------
RapMon's POV

So, chunji's dead. After this, who? Me? Somebody else? Aghh! I'm so frustrated.

Suddenly the sickening voice strikes again and it says...

Well, well, well, one down. Five more to go. So guys, lets play a game, shall we? Do you wanna know more about me and find out who is the real me? So, I've put many clues in this house. If you found it and compile it together, you will know. So, let the games begin.

"You heard it guys. Lets start moving. L. Joe, Jimin, Jungkook find it downstairs. Tyra and me will go find upstairs. Don't ever act alone. Lets go now." I pull Tyra's hand and catch a glare from Jungkook.

'This is not time for you to jealous, kid.'

"Lets search in here first." I said and push the door. The room look so messy with things scattered on the floor.

"This is where Dylia and D.O's dead." Tyra'a recall.

We start our searching. Then, I found a frame with the picture of EXO's and their girlfriends. I pick it up and saw a note behind it. Its the clue!

You found it.
Congrats.
Now you will die in three days.
Tick tock, tick tock.

What?! Ok. This is definitely not a clue. I stuffed it in my pocket. I didn't show it to Tyra, afraid she would freaked out.

"Lets go search the other room." Tyra said, cutting my thoughts.

At the other room...

"Aish, this thing is killing me. I hate all this!" Tyra yell while her hands keep searching.

"Could you please shut up?! I'm really stress right now and you keep on yelling! You just make me dizzy." I said.

"Sorry."

After that, my eyes caught a piece of paper stick on the wall. Clue!

Kidding just now.^^
You will die.
NOW!

What the... after that all I hear is Tyra's scream and my vision turn black.

Jungkook's POV

"You heard it guys. Lets start moving. L. Joe, Jimin, Jungkook find it downstairs. Tyra and me will go find upstairs. Don't ever act alone. Lets go now." Rapmon hyung ordered.

Aish hyung. He knows I like Tyra, why does he need to go with her. I wanna go with her too.

I glare at Rapmon hyung when he pull Tyra's hand and he noticed. I thought he would somehow surprised or what but instead he glare at me back! Huh, I hate you hyung.

"Alright guys, lets move."

After a few minutes of searching.

"Guys, I found this." Jimin hyung said.

We didn't even have time to read the clue when we heard a screaming.

"Tyra!"

We quickly go upstairs and found nobody. Then the voice said...

Woah, woah. Calm down kids. They're safe. At least for now. Come to the hall and you'll see them.