Chapter 6

Jin's POV

"Jungkook, you should rest. Go back to sleep." I said to Jungkook

"But.."

"Just sleep"

I'm thirsty. I should get some water. I look at V and Jungkook who now sleeping soundly. "They'll be fine" I said.

V's POV

Hope hyung.. I hope you're safe. Jin hyung is going somewhere so I should get out of this room. The truth is I don't really sleep. How can I sleep when my best friend is missing?

I go to upstairs and open one room that is quite messy. I found a piece of paper and a pen. So, I start writing on it.

No One's POV

Without anyone else know, V get out from his room. He go upstairs and find a messy room. Inside his pocket, there's a knife. He put the knife beside him and find a paper and pen. He write something on it.

After he done, he get the knife and put the knife to his neck.

"Goodbye Bangtan. I'm coming Hoseok hyung"

That's the last word he say before he die.

Rapmon's POV

Luckily, J-Hope is alright. We found him in a room full of hanging axe. He just fainted. We carry him to his room.

"Hyung, where's V?" I asked Jin hyung. Seems like he just back from the kitchen.

"He's in the room."

"Where?"

"He's sleeping"

"No"

Great, now V is missing. "Hyung, take care of J-Hope. I'll find V"

"I'll go with you." Suga hyung said.

"Ok, hyung you go check upstairs. I'll check outside."

~After 10 minutes of searching~

"Guys!!"

I heard Suga hyung yell from one of the room upstairs. I quickly go.

"What is it,hyung?"

"V..." he said with teary eyes.

I then look in the room and find V is dead. His neck is slice open, reveal the flesh. "Look at this letter" Suga hyung said.

"Guys, its all my fault that J-Hope hyung's dead. I shouldn't get out from the room. I should stay. So, I decide to punish myself.

"He punish himself!?" I said.

"He thought J-Hope is dead. He misunderstand."

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung, is everything ok? Is J-Hope hyung alright? Where's V hyung?" I asked Jin hyung as I wake up.

"Everything is under control. J-Hope rest. V..." He stopped.

"Wae hyung? Why with him?" I asked again.

"He's missing. Rapmon and the others are searching for him right now."

I just sit there, not knowing what to do. I really hope everything's ok.

"Guys, V... didn't survived." Suga hyung said.

"What did you mean he didn't survived?" Jin hyung asked.

"He kill himself. He thought that J-Hope is dead and he blame himself."

We just keep silent. I thought everything is alright and I'm wrong. I cant take it anymore so I go outside to have a fresh air.

I must think the way out of here..We must escape..just leave this villa but we must solve the case first! Damn!

''Jungkook...'' that familiar voice of Tyra is greeting me.

''Tyra...my hyung...he's'' I almost tearing up.

''Shhh,i know..Told you,u guys must leave..The evil spirits are mad.''

''T-tyra,do u believe in spirits?''

''Why not? You may not see its,but that doesn't mean its not exist.'' Tyra says repeating what Jungshin hyung once said.

''You know...I have a secret..can u swear to keep it?'' I want to tell her about my power.

''No,cause remember two can keep the secret if one of them is dead.'' Tyra stares at me as I got shock.

''See ya again..u know what my secret? I will come exactly when u have problems..'' she leave me dumbfounded and slightly fear.I just shrug and rush to the Villa again.