Chapter 14

Hooke's Law--

 " The principle that the stress applied to stretch or compress a body is proportional to the strain or to the change in length thus produced, so long as the limit of elasticity of the body is not exceeded."

A physic's theory that can

KILL.

-------------------------------------------

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!S-stop!Help m-me..p-please..arghh,my bones--"

2 hours before...

Chunji's Pov

   It is a quiet morning,indeed.After Jhope's death,we become more anxious and decide not to trust each others anymore.The ones who survived are :-
Jungkook,Jimin,Namjoon,Tyra,Chunji,and L.joe.
    Only six people left..Just one..to get out alive..Is it possible? I hope...so. Jungshin,Taehyung,Jin,Jhope were dead,but think again..They died mysteriously.No traces,no clue or even a logic sense! Let's recall,how they died and the relationship between the ways they died and Exo's death.I look at my notebook that L.joe and I had investigated.

Lee Jungshin-hanging in the spinning ceiling fan.

Taylor-hanging in the rope at the bridge before falling.

Taehyung and Jhope-SUICIDE. NO VALID REASON. They match with Luhan and Bella.

Suga-Possessed by Kim Jong In.Died in the same atmosphere as Jong In. >Books.

Jin-lost a lot of blood in the kitchen.

Aurora,Lay-dead in the kitchen.

Ok,that's all..Hmm,but this time is different,there's no single clue..And if,there's a killer....He/she's so professional. How can he/she killed without a single trace? Who and why?

.............

L.joe's Pov

  For the first time,Chunji looks really serious. Before this,he's a playful kid.
All of us do something..While Chunji drown into the case and his notes,I'll investigate alone about the previous dead couples..Jungkook and Tyra discuss about their suspicion inside this Villa and Jimin sleep at the couch.Namjoon,as the leader seems losing his focus after more of his members died.He rest at the wooden chair and probably think of a strategy to get out from here.

Slowly....I go upstairs going to the  'survival room'..Cherry and Sue,remember?!

Tyra's Pov

   I glance at the duo( Teentop )..No matter what,I still don't believe them.*sigh* Why Im a weak girl? If Im a man,I can quickly prove my sister is not at fault! Clara unnie and I  have a lot of differences. Clara unnie is pretty, well-known,gentle but stern and mature and yeah,she's mean sometimes. I still remember about how harsh she reject a poor nerd that confess to her..But,it's not entirely her fault, she love Sehun and that nerd just can't understand and kept bother  unnie..Wait..that nerd! ....a revenge? Meh,it can't be~~Oh yeah! Other than that,I just remember something.

   "Yah,Tyra..What're you thinking?  Mind to share?" Jungkook looks at me with that sparkle eyes..Wait,what? Since when I think he has a deep brown sparkles eyes? I stare at his face,observing..I really like his sparkle eyes whenever he flash that charming smile..He's also a handsome young boy that always pretend to be mature,psff..Evil dongsaeng to his hyungs but that's the way he shows, he loves them.

   "I know I'm handsome,but no need to stare too much." He smirk, make my face turns as red as tomato.

   "In your dream!" I yelped as I get caught red-handed.