Chapter 11

A/n : Hmmm...Long time no see! Hihihhi...This is Winterloner who was very awesome forgot about the plot!Sorry,sorry,sorry *suju* And seriously iam sorry for my bad grammar!FYI,grammar is hella hard 4 me!
*************************************

Jungkook's Pov

"Hyung!Hyung!Hyung!"Jungkook runs to the unconscious Chunji and L.joe.

"Oh god,what happened?"The others also come to help.

"I dunno,when I went outside,I saw them layed infront of the door with really soaked clothes."

"Wait...what is this?" Jimin found something besides them.He picks on a shining bracelet.I'm frowning.

"Jungkook!!Jungkook!!Yah!" I don't know when did I started running..Tyra..That's bracelet..What..

>In the forest.

"Tyra!Han Min Young!"I scream out loud.Jimin hyung who already exhaust run after me just stare at me weirdly.Then,I see something that I wish I don't. A long time dead body,maybe a corpse is laying on the ground near the bushes.And what terrifying me even more,it's a girl.Me and Jimin hyung looks at each other.A frown.

"Wait..It's not what I think,right?" I assure myself this is not Tyra but the only girl in the island is only Tyra. Who's this?? Tyra,where are you??..Everything is complicated..Now,i must find Tyra..I glance at Jimin hyung who has unreadable facial expression on him.

"She's a ghost?That's explain well why TeenTop can't see her." No,please say you're wrong,Jimin hyung.

"Hyung..no way." Out of blue,I see standing Tyra near the sea.I knew it! She's alive!

"Tyra!Oh my god,you're alive." I hug her and she's make that innocence clueless face.But then,who's the dead girl?

"Hey,Tyra?" Jimin come closer and he tells the whole story to her.Tyra is taken aback.

Tyra's Pov

*sigh* It's getting hard.Since BTS come,I can't go further more.I stare at the sea..I'm already this far,I couldn't back off.Suddenly,someone is running to me and hugging me tightly.

"Jungkook-ssi?"

"Tyra,Oh my god,you're alive!" Ok,what the hell!? Of course,im still alive!

"Hey,Tyra?Sorry bout' Jungkook,we just saw a dead body in the forest and thought that's you." They found her?A girl that I accidentally killed?

"Err..that's maybe a villagers" Jungkook slowly loose his grip around me.He shows me something!My bracelet! How did he found that?

"Jungkook! You found MY bracelet!!"I chirped.Maybe,that's was a wrong moved to do.Now,jungkook looks at me suspiciously.

"Your bracelet? I thought you found it in the Villa..and its belong to one of the victim,right??(refer to previous chapter)" Yup,Clara..my unnie.

Flashback >>>
"Aaahhhh,why can't I go with you and Sehun oppa?"I whine and pouts.
"Tyra,it's only for adults, ok?" Clara unnie looks at me,smiling.
"But,i wanna go to the island too!You so unfair!''
"Do you love me?"
"Of course!"
"Then,listen to me..I promise after the trip Im going to bring you to the funfair!ok?!"
"Promise,ok! Unnie,take this bracelet with you!"
"Thank,my dear." I dont know this will be the last time we meet..If only I know..

A long time had passed since Unnie gone,aish,why she's not calling me??
"TYRA!!!" My mom screams.That's when my world crush.My unnie was accussed as a killer..No way,she's too good and noble.That's also when I swear to find the truth.

"Earth to Tyra,hello??"

"Oohh,im sorry..Im thinking." I shrugged away the feeling.

"I like this bracelet,that's why ."

"But,how this brancelet with the duo?" Jimin says.How?After Jungkook borrowed from me then returned it,I kept it safely.

"We're going to get the answer from them."Jungkook break the silence.

Skip time>>>>

No one's pov
They finally awake and a lots of questions are throw to them.

"How can u find a boat?"

"Why did u run away?"

"Are you behind all that happened?"

"Are u fucking insane?How could you just leave us here!Betrayer!"

"Jin hyung,calm down!" Rapmon yells make him silent.

"Now speak,idiots."

"First of all,we're sorry..We don't know how but we found an abadoned boat somewhere and decided to leave ..Secondly,we're not mastermind,FYI.." L.joe explain.

"But,we see something! A girl walking on water to save us."Chunji sudddenly says.

"Now,you're crazy!Tsk,a crazy betrayers." Jin crossed his arms.

"Stop it,hyung.Btw,i think it's all planned..There's a killer among us,and I swear that im gonna find out!" Jhope talking for the first time.

"Wait...what?'' All eyes focus to him..

"Jungshin hyung..I highly doubt that he killed himself and we can excluded V,but Suga...I don't think a ghost can possessed him,I learn psychologist once,and you know what,we can play with people's brains.Someone had fooled us all along."

All kept quiet and never expect that silently Jhope do his research..So,who's the killer and why?

Jhope,Jimin and Tyra didnt get a chance to ask the duo a question bout's the bracelet when suddenly there's a creepy music plays loudly in the hall.