Chapter 1

No One's POV

The next day, the boys pack their things before going to the Oh's Mansion.

"So, are we ready to go?" Jin asks to all of them.

"Yes!!"

"Before we go to the Oh's Mansion, let's have breakfast at a restaurant." Namjoon says.

He receives a loud of Okays & 'As long as u pay' from Taehyung. Namjoon just rolls his eyes at the orange hair boy remarks & continue to drive to the nearest restaurant.

Along the way, Yoongi, Hoseok, & Taehyung can't stop talking. Jungkook just play with his phone while Jimin already sleeping at the back seat. Jin notices this & feel it's weird cuz Jimin always joins the other three to talk continuously during car trips.

"Guys, did Jimin come home late last night?" Jin asks the remaining boys.

"Yeah, I saw him get home when I was going to go to the toilet last night." Hoseok answers.

"What time he came back?"

"2 am."

Jin nods. So that's why Jimin asleep today. They then reach a restaurant. Jungkook wakes Jimin while the others already go inside.

When the two boys enter the restaurant, Yoongi notices Jimin walks limpingly & tells Jin about it. After they finish eating, they go back into the van. This time, Jin sits at the back seat with Jimin.

"Jimin, are u okay?" Jin asks, as he notice the pain face Jimin shows everytime he moves.

"I'm okay, hyung."

"But ur face is pale. Are sure u are okay?"

"I'm fine, umma," Jimin then groans as he moves, "maybe not."

"What happen at the back seat, Jin?" Namjoon asks.

"My waist hurts... I think I hurt it when I dance yesterday during the practice." Jimin says.

"So then why don't u tell me?" Jin says, a bit mad.

"I thought it's not serious & I don't want to make u guys worried."

What Jimin said has make Jin's angryness vanishes.

"Namjoon, let's go home first."

"But why? Do u left something?"

"No, Jimin is sick & he couldn't go with us for this journey."

"But I-" Jimin starts to protest.

"No buts."

As soon as they reach the dorm, Jin & Yoongi help Jimin to walk to the dorm. When they reach their dorm, they lay Jimin on his bed. Yoongi goes to take medicine while Jin gives Jimin a lecture about how take care of himself while they are gone for 2 months.

"Sorry for disappoint u guys." Jimin says as the two boys about to leave.

"It's okay, Jimin. Now go rest & don't think of stressful things." Jin says.

"Get well soon." Yoongi says.

After the two boys leave, Jimin whispers to himself, "Don't worry, hyungs. I will join u guys when I'm healthy again."

----------

"This is the Oh's Mansion?" Taehyung asks, amazed.

"According the address, yes it is." Namjoon answers. The mansion is beautiful & big-- no, enormous. The garden is planted with beautiful flowers & unique plants.

They got off the van & reach the front door as it opens.

"Welcome, boys." The Oh's greet them.

The boys are invited to go inside & they reach the living room. They see three other boys there. Two of them are from Teen Top, L.joe & Chunji. They don't know the third boy.

"Now that all of u have come, I would like to tell u guys that all of u are the ones to go to the island.

Jin blinks, "I thought it just us six..."

"It turns out to be just u guys at first but then these two idols want to investigate it too. While this boy,Lee Jungshin, a personal investigator that we pay so that he can investigates with u guys." Mr Oh says.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Chunji & this is L.joe. We are going to investigate & record all about the Haunted Villa for our reality show, Dare or Die." Chunji explains.

"I'm Lee Jungshin. I will joining u guys to investigate the villa." Jungshin says as he shows a hand.

Namjoon takes the hand & shakes it.

"It is nice to meet u all. I hope we all can work together as a group & investigate this case." Namjoon says.

"So, Mr & Mrs Oh, when are we going to the island?" Yoongi asks.

"Now." Mrs Oh says.

"B-but we didn't know the details to investigate...." Jungkook says.

"It's okay u guys, I know a bit about the case." Jin suddenly says.

"Oh, okay then."

''Pardon me,how are we going there?''L.joe asks.

''By a boat.''

''What??No,no,no..'' L.joe is sea sickness.He will thrown up as soon as he lands his feet in the boat.

''Dear Mr,you can stay here or just shut up and get on the boat.'' Jungshin said annoyance.

''A-arasso,Mr.Lee..I will go.'' L.joe pouts and Chunji pats his shoulder with giggles.

'' Kaja!'' they said together with anxious feeling and someone is really in deep thought.

''Yah! Jhope hyung,why are u so quiet today?'' V asks in concern.

''Im just worry..do you think there are really ghost?''Jhope whisper.

''Dont be silly.They are not existed''

''Who said ghost doesn't existed? Don't see doesn't mean they're not here''Junshin interrupts.

''So..Jin?How well you know Oh's family?'' Rapmon asks.

''Sehun was my childhood bestfriend.That's also the reason why I accept this case.''

''Seriously??! So tell us,what actually happened?''

''They went to holiday at an island with their girlfriends..Clara was Sehun's girlfriend and she really loves him.And Oh's family don't believe that Clara was the killer.It is impossible as she was so innocent and kind.''

''Ohhh...so we're going to prove that the killer is not Clara?''

''Yeah..But I hope it is worthy to take this risk.''

''Hmm,guys..We're here!''Suga,who drives the boat said.

They gasp as they looks at the old Villa..It's really deep in the forest.

''Who are u guys?!'' A voice suddenly greet them cause them to scream.

They turn back and a beautiful girl make them grin.Is it because of hormones? Or because she's a beautiful yeoja? Or because they are namja?

''I'm Tyra.''