Prologue..

Warning: Once you enter,there is no return back..but make sure to always remember the rule..

Just one rule...

1)NO ONE GET OUT ALIVE..

Have fun and grammar is not so important here when your death is haunted you!!

*****************************

In a dorm in Seoul, there's 7 guys lazying around on a hot Sunday.

"Hey, Kookie. Turn on the television. I'm bored." Taehyung said.

"Hyung, please do it yourself. You are nearer to the television." Jungkook said.

"But you are my dongsaeng. Do as what I said."

Jungkook rolls his eyes. He is about to stand up when he sees Namjoon pass by.

"Hyung, can you please turn on the television?"

"Ermm.... why??"

"Because Taehyung hyung asked me to but I'm too lazy and you are just going to walk pass the television. So, please~ Turn it on~~" Jungkook said cutely.

Namjoon sighs and turn on the television, "What am I doing this?..."

"Yeah, why Namjoon? He's younger than you." Yoongi suddenly said.

"The power of golden maknae!~" Jungkook said cheekily.

All of them watch television when suddenly Jin gets a phone call. The rest continue to watch television.

"Guys, turn to news channel!" Jin suddenly said.

Namjoon who holds the remote, turn the channel.

##########################

The Mysterious Disappearance Of 24 Students Has Been Revealed.

Like what the tittle say, the mystery of the disappearance of the 24 students has been revealed. On 28 March, a police report had been made about the disappearance of the twelve students. The 24 students are Kim Minseok, Kim Mi Ra (Myra), Kim Jongdae, Cherry Lim, Huang Zitao, Suzanne Lim, Jung Hye Woo (Ivy), Kris Wu, Lu Xie (Liz), Kim Jongin, Lu Han, Bella Park, Byun Baekhyun, Jessilyn Jung (Jess), Zhang Yixing, Aurora Kim, Park Chanyeol, Choi Na Rae (Taylor), Do Kyungsoo, Dylia Lee, Kim Junmyeon, Shazlyn Song, Oh Sehun and Clara Lee. All of them are university students.

Then, the search for the 24 students has took place for 2 months. The search then stop when the police found what's in the Oh's Villa in an island. After weeks of investigating, the police finally reveals the truth of the villa. The police found out the Oh's Villa, was the place where the 24 missing students went.

In the villa, the police found the corpses of the 24 students. The police then investigate about the villa and found out the truth about the villa and the 24 students.

On 20 March, the 24 students were going on a vacation at the Oh's Mansion that is in an island, faraway from Seoul without the Oh's knowing. The Oh's son, Oh Sehun was the one who took them there. The 24 students were revealed going on a vacation that time. But then, the vacation was turn into a disaster when there's killings took place everywhere in the villa and the island.

One of the students are revealed to be the killer of this tragic happenings. Clara Lee, was the one who kill the students. Based on her corpse, the corpse was the most not-so-cold-body of all the corpses the police found. This means, she is the last one to be dead. The accusion strongens as the cause of her death was herself. She falls from the roof and that cause her death.

This case is one of the most biggest cases the police had investigated. The case is full of tragic, hatred and betrayal. The whole Korea will mourn for the lose of the 24 students.

#########################

They watch the news with puzzled feeling. They were curious with what happened.

"Hey! This case were good to put in our school magazine," said Suga.

"I know, right? Let's do it!" Jin said.

"Yeah, I also think its good," Yoongi said.

"Ok, next month,we will go to that villa," Namjoon announce.

"Wohoo!~" Taehyung and Hoseok cheers.

"Oh, there's one more thing I want to tell you guys," Jin said.

"What is it?" Hoseok asks.

"The Oh's has choose us to investigate the mystery as they didn't believe Clara or what her name is was the killer." Jin said.

"So... they pay us to investigate the villa?"

Jin nods.

"Cool~ It's like killing two birds with one stone! We can get article for school magazine and payment!" Jimin said.

But little thing they did not know is...death is a promise for them.