Chapter 2

Rap Monster's POV

  "I'm Tyra"

   Wow, that girl is very pretty. She has a pale skin and her hair shining under the sunlight. She's very pretty. I've never seen the girl pretty like this.

   Am I in love?

No One's POV

    BTS like in their own world. They looked at the girl without blink their eyes.

   "Yah! Stop day-dreaming! Help us with this luggage! "Jungshin scold them.

Jungkook's POV

   You're not mine but you're the best

   My body twists and turns in front of you

   I want to approach you but you're seriously too beautiful

   Girls are the best present

   My real wish is

   Only you,only you.

   I feel like our song, War Of Hormone is playing in my mind right now. The girl is pretty and I can't even blink my eyes in front of her.

   Then, Jungshin hyung interrupt me with his shout.

~Skip to night~

No One's POV

   "So, where do you want to sleep?" Jungshin asked the boys.

   "I don't want to sleep in the room where the victim is killed." J-Hope said. He really coward.

   "Relax, Hopie. They did not killed in a room. They get killed at somewhere else" Jin said.

  "Okay. But I don't want to sleep alone." J-Hope said.

  "The rooms are big for two people in one room. So two can stay in a room." Jungshin said.

  "Okay, Hoseok with Taehyung, Suga hyung with Jungkook, Namjoon hyung with me." Jin instructs.

  "L.joe & I will share a room." Chunji said.

  "I just stay alone then." Jungshin said.

Chunji's POV

  We choose to stay near each other that is at the first floor room. After we done putting our bags according to our room, we start to explore the villa.

   The villa is so big & old. We look around the villa for some clues. That's when we start to separate.

L.joe & I are searching for clues in the rooms.

Dare or Die.

  Do u wanna know why we take part in this show? It's because we want to prove that this villa is not haunted. We don't really believe in ghost. Also, we have to take this quest cuz if not, we are call scaredy cats. Just like the tittle show, if we didn't dare ourselves, we will face punishments.

Anyways..... As L.joe & I search in this one bedroom, I notice there's something weird in this room.

"Byung, look at that-"

Yoongi's POV

  Me & Jungkook go to the kitchen to find something to eat. But Jungkook said he wants to go the the bathroom first. So I just walk to the kitchen alone. That's when I see the girl again.

  She smile at us, "Hello, I'm sorry that I shout at u guys earlier."

  "I-Its okay but how do u get into this house?" I ask her.

She blinks, "Didn't the Oh's tell u guys that I am the housekeeper?"

  "Oh, that's why..."

  "Suga hyung, what took u so lon- Oh, hello again, Tyra." Jungkook said.

  "U know her?" I ask Jungkook.

  "Yep, I greet her when I was about to go to the bathroom."

  "Oh..."

Then, the rest of BTS come to the kitchen. All of us greet Tyra & ask her things in this house.

  "So u are the investigators, right?" She asks us.

  "Yep, we will investigate & prove the killer is not Clara." Jhope said.

  "Clara?" She said.

  "Yep, u dunno her?" I ask her.

She just look at the floor, "Excuse me."

Then she disappears from the kitchen, leaving all of us.

'What's wrong with her?'

   Crack...

A cracking sound can be hear if anyone opens the door.( hey,its old villa)

   ''V,do u hear that?''

   ''What?''

   ''That sound!''

   ''Maybe a ghost..'' V grins.

Jhope jump a little and shiver.

   ''G-ghost?!''

   ''Dude,im just kidding~~''

   ''Ha-ha.''

   ''Aigoo..btw,Tyra is so beautiful,right?''

   ''yeah..she's perfect for her own good.''

   ''Arghhhhhhh!'' Then,a loud scream can be hear from Chunji and l.joe's room..

   The rest look each other and gasp before rushing to the room.

   'What's happening...A ghost or A killer?'