Chapter 4

Jungkook's POV

(Next morning..)

After we buried Jungshin hyung we had to gather at living room to rest our mind.We can't sleep all night..Poor Jhope hyung,he has fever and V hyung is taking care of him,Jin hyung is cooking soup while Suga hyung silently helps him..I slightly look at the hyungs..This is first time Rapmon as a leader being very serious..He really worry about our safety.

''Hyung.'' I pats his shoulder.

''Eh,maknae~ah.'' he is fakely smile.

''Don't worry..We will be safe.''

''Thank for being with me.I think I should apologise to L.joe for yelled at him just now''

I watch Rapmon go to L.joe and they shake hand.

''Guys,I know u guys didn't sleep so let's eat to gains energy..We must quickly solve the mystery and leave this place.'' Jin said while holding a silver tray.

''Can we talk?'' Suga pleadly said to Rapmon.They go outside make me curious.

''Btw,where's Tyra?Is she okay?'' Jin asks.

''Oh,I just met her earlier..She's okay and already went home.''

''Who is Tyra?''Chunji and L.joe are raising their eyebrow.

''Housekeeper.''

''Why we never meet her?''

''Maybe she's shy and besides she always missing.''

''Annyong!This is 'Truth or Die'.So...yeah..U guys know the bad news..One of us is dead..We will find the evidence that he being killed by the ghost..So,buh-bye!We will record again next time!'' Chunji and L.joe wave to the camera.

''May I ask? So,u guys record all the things happen in this villa?'' I said.

''Yeah..cuz this is not live at tv later we have to edit at company.''

(*Suga Rapmon)

''Can I have the victim profile?''Suga looks at Rapmon.

''Yeah,sure..Why?''

''Im just curious about them.''

''Here it is..Do u want to come inside?'' Rapmon said.

''No,I just sit at the bench.''

Suga starts to read their profile after Rapmon left.

One guy attract his attention.The ways his died is too clíche and impossible.He is....Kim Jong In.

When he about to see the next page,someone greet him.

''Hyung?'' I greet suga who is focus reading.

''Jungkook?Why?''

''We want to look around one of the room.Wanna join?''

''Hurm..kay.''
At the black room..It is really dirty..There are traces of the effect of burned.

''Wow,this is where the victim was burned lively,right?'' Chunji asks while turn on the camera.

''Yeah.Creepy.''

We are roaming the room then suddenly my feet step on a shining thing.

''What is this?'' I pick it up and the vision attack me again..

A guy holding a girl in bridal style..They must run away...It getting hot at there..The fire is burning...

''RUN!!!!'' I let out of scream.

''Jungkook??'' Everybody looks at me.

''T-they must run..''I mumble last words before faint.

Out of blue...We hear a loud of thug sound at the next room..What happen?!