WTF.

Ok,im using a harsh word..Why? Because there is someone who without shame copying and editing our Death Row 1,ok Im not bragging that our story is so good or whatever.. But,can you imagine? We work hard for its and people simply copy it without permission.. That's just so rude..For the readers here that had read Death Row 1,you can check it out the copy of our book,and compare,the title is Death,search for its and you will feel what we feel.It's so obvious she copy our story although she's changed a bit! ..To the copycat,Im really angry because you're just too much..She can ask, ya know? Im kind enough not too mentioning her and humiliating her..But,if you can't find her book,you can PM me,I will give her username..You can compare the similarity.Ok,And I hope this wouldn't happen again..So,from now on I will be more careful and if i find a copycat again,she's dead..I really hope u guys here don't do that..

You can judge me,cruel or show off  or whatever.. But,yeah..We will take an action toward her..Sorry to say this,but I can't forgive her..DinaJung will report her and also u can read note at Death Row 1 too written by DinaJung and please don't bash Dina  ..I hope u guys can help us and show her that copying and stealing people's story is bad..And Im also wondering her others stories,did she copy from somebody else too? Just curious.