Chapter finale.

>> Based on their real life,
>> 1st Day of shooting.

Jimin's Pov

  " Wow! Can't wait to be an actor~ I'm sure I'm going to win the Hallyu award." I exclaim, a bit too excited.

  " Heh,please." Rapmonster  hyung,scoffs.

   "Not you, I'm the best from the best." Jungkook interrupt.

   " So,are you guys excited?" Our manager,who's driving the van asked.

   " Of course!!" All of us answer except Suga,who's sleeping soundly. He always sleep no matter what.

When we arrive at the workplace,the haunted Oh Villa. It's really scary because this is the real Villa when the 24 students died. I feel cold out of sudden. Then,an old man but not really that old greets us and introduce himself as Yang Director. We shake his hand,and bow politely.

  " Please take care of us." Rapmon as our leader represent all of us.

  " Don't worry,just enjoy during the shooting."

   " How can we enjoy a horror movie?" Although the voice is soft but I can still hear it. Of course,the owner of the voice is J-hope hyung. He get a smack from Jin for being disrespectful that  how he should be grateful because get a chance to be an actor.

  " Aish,hyung. Stop nagging like an old grandma." Taehyung said to Jin hyung.

  " Ok,do you understand the movie and script?" Kim JiNa,the scripts writer looks at us. She gives us sheets of papers for us to understand our role.

  " Wait,I'm his biological brother? Eww." Jungkook complains.

  " Hey!! I'm offended."

He sticks out his tongue at me.

   " Firstly,we're going to take a  shoot at the dorm,acts like urself, plays around until suddenly you watch the news."

   " Remember, you guys not an Idol here but you guys are students who want an article. You're damn curious about the Villa,and do all the research."

   " Woah,I suicide! This is so  fascinating." Taehyung said. Don't mind him,he's a little weird.

I read the script and this movie is going to be an epic! It's combination of horror,tragic and slightly romance and most importantly,friendship and family.

Suga's Pov

  " So,Jungkook is the main hero?" Jin nods and I continue to read the script again,to understand my character.

  " Director Yang,why are you determine to do this kind of movie?" I ask as I'm really curious. The director slightly grins.

  " I'm interested about the tragic case that happened a year ago. About a girl named Clara Lee,kill all of her friends and boyfriend without a specific reason. This movie is kinda an aftermath of the tragic case. Somehow, I don't think she's the killer. Maybe...there's an untold secrets? The polices are quite dumb,don't you think? They accused the wrong person! "

  " Then,how did you know Chanyeol's the killer?"

  " Because I'm a director and life is a movie." He smirks.

I'm awestruck with Yang Director. He should be a detective. But,that's only his conclusion. We don't know the truth of the Oh Villa.

But,the more I look at the Villa,the more scariest I feel. I just shrug off my uneasiness.