Chapter 12

(A/N: Kindly reminder. This book can be same but not exactly same with the book 1 cuz we are the author and it clearly said that this book is the sequel to the book 1. Anyway, thank you for reading, voting and commenting~ And so sorry for the late update. We just finish our exam.)

No One's POV

Of sorrow has taken you.

Angels have no thought
Of ever returning you.
Would they be angry?

If I thought of joining you?
Gloomy Sunday....

Gloomy is Sunday,
With shadows I spend it all.

"Hyung, what's that? I'm scared!" Jimin said as the music continue to play.

"We must find where is the music come from..." Rapmon said.

"I think I heard it from the hall." -Jungkook.

"Lets go!"

~at the hall~

"Look. A radio and a tape." Chunji pointed to the table which is in the middle of the hall.

"Hyung! I found a note."

"Sunday will be the day you breath..." Jimin read the note.

"What?!"

"We must protect each other tonight." Jin said.

"Hey, where's Tyra?" Jimin said.

"Oh no! I forgot her! She's at the living room." Jungkook said.

He quickly go to the living room to find Tyra is on the couch, sleeping.

"Tyra, I won't let anything or anyone hurt you." Jungkook whisper to Tyra as he caress Tyra's hair.

Rapmon's POV

This is crazy! We stuck in here! In a middle of a fucking island with a psycho killer! And tonight, someone will kill one of us.

But it is true what J-Hope said? There's a killer among us? Why I think its a ghost work? It's impossible a human can kill without a single trace.

Whatever. I don't want to know about that. What's important that no one will die tonight. Its stress me out thinking about the killer.

~That night~

No One's POV

That night all of them sleep on the living room. Rapmon's idea since its safer if they sleep together.

Jungkook's POV

'Srreett... srreett...'

I woke up because of the sound. Its sounds like people dragging something. I search for the sound and there's a blood on the floor and it lead me to the hall.

"HYUNG!!!"

J-Hope's POV

"HYUNG!!!"

I woke up and Rapmon besides me asked, "Isn't that Jungkook?"

"Yes!" We hurriedly to the hall.

"Jungkook, you ok?" I asked him.

"Hyung... Jin hyung!" He said and point to the middle of the hall.

I look and there's Jin hyung. On the floor with pool of blood.

"Hyung..." Rapmon said. (A/N: I ship NamJin. Lol XD)

We go to him and I observe his body.

"He got hit by a hard thing and it cause him to lost a lot of blood."

The question is who is the mastermind? Was it a person? Or there's a soul who want to revenge...?

"We'll bury his body when the sun rise. Lets go to living room." The leader said.Simple death but a lot of mistery that need to discovery.

~At the living room~

"I want to go home..." Jimin said.

We just keep quiet. Not knowing what to do. The eldest of Bangtan is now gone. There will be no more 'shoulder hyung' or 'pink princess'

No One's POV

While Bangtan was sad because of Jin's death, L.Joe and Chunji is recording another video.

"So, there is another death today. We don't know who is the mastermind of all this. But it is a person who did this? Maybe a ghost... Because they didn't rest in peace... We don't know. Till the next video."

"Perfect." L.Joe said as he save the video.

"L.Joe-yah, I'm scared you know. What if its my turn?" Chunji said.

"Me too. But how do we get out from here? Last time we fail, right?"

"I think the ghost didn't want us to go. They want to revenge, I think..."

No one knows what will happen. No one...

~Morning~

They done burying Jin's body. After that, they get inside and just dazed out.

"Usually, this morning... Jin hyung will cook for us..." Rapmon said.

They nod and stare at Rapmon. Jimin comfort Rapmon who is the most sad among them since he and Jin is so close like brothers.

"I think I'm failed as a leader."

"Hyung! Why did you say like that?" Jungkook said.

"V, Suga hyung and Jin hyung killed by those crazy bitches. I can't even do something to protect you guys."

"Don't say like that. We are together in this. We'll protect each other. All for one and one for all." J-Hope said comforting Rapmon.

Human...Ghosts.... We were related ..right? Sometimes human can be more scary than ghost. Don't believe me?? Hahhhhaahaa.Don't regret later~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~