Chapter 5

a/n: A slightly long chapter & maybe a confusing one. I hope u guys didn't confuse about the changes of POVs. -Lilipopgurl99

********************************

Recap:
Rapmon's POV

After eating breakfast, we decide to investigate some of the rooms. The rest of us except Jhope & V will join me. V will take care of the sick boy while we are investigating.

We decide to go to a room where the first couple were killed. The room is black. It is really dirty. There are traces of burnt & ashes everywhere.

''Wow, this is where the victim was burnt lively,right?'' Chunji asks while turn on the camera.

''Yeah. Creepy.''

We are roaming around the room when suddenly we stop cuz of some shattering glasses on the floor.

"What is this?" Jungkook said as he picks it up.

Suga & I continue to find evidence in the room when suddenly Jungkook let out a scream.

''RUN!!!!''

''Jungkook??" All of us look at him.

''T-they must run..'' I heard he mumbles before he faints.

All of us quickly go towards him. That's when we hear a loud of thug sound at the next room..What happen??

"Ok, guys let's pair up. Jin & Suga, carry Jungkook back to his room. L.joe & Chunji, let's figure out where the loud sound comes from." I said.

All of them nod. As Jin & Suga carries Jungkook to his room, L.joe, Chunji & I starts to move too. We go to the source of the loud 'thug'.

There's only one room beside the room we stay earlier so we think the sound comes from there.

We are now standing in front of the door. I look at L.joe & Chunji, that is standing behind me. They give me nods, signaling me to open the door. So I start to open the door slowly.

The room is a mess. Things in the room are all upside down & the window is open.

I quickly go to the window. It's so windy that the curtains are flying. I look out of the window.

"There's no one outside." I mumble.

L.joe & Chunji look at me with shock expression.

"What?.." Chunji said.

"Really?" L.joe said.

I nod, "The killer is so smart..."

I start to think about how the killer jump out of the window without being dead. But the real questions are...

What is the killer doing? Why is the killer mess up this room? What's the purpose...

"I think the ghosts are doing all these things..." Chunji suddenly blurts out.

Suga's POV

''Ugh... What is he been eating?" Jin complaints as we struggle (only Jin but not me) to carry Jungkook to Jhope & V's room. I think it's the best if we keep watching Jhope & Jungkook together.

As we reach the room, Jin huffs, "I will reduce his meal starts today. He's so heavy! I think Im going to faint."

I just roll my eyes at Jin's remarks. We then place Jungkook at V's bed. That's when I notice the quietness. I turn to Jhope's bed to see no one there.

"Hey, where are Jhope & V?"

"I don't know. Maybe V accompany Jhope to the toilet?"

"Yeah... Maybe."