Please Read!

As the title above,we are sorry..We don't update for a long time..Actually..my friends and I have a lots of problems..Yeah,life is a bitch..But I promise we will update soon after 3 weeks of an Exam..Pray for our result that I don't think I will success..Oh yeah,sorry if I don't reply to your comments or message..Im sincerely sorry..So,kindly wait for the next chapter,please..
And I would like to thanks everyone who still read this story and support us as the lack of experienced young writer...Oh yeah..After this exam,we're free,I guess so we had a lot of time to finish this story  before 31st December and then on January, I will retire as a writer but I dunno about @Lilipopgurl99 and @Dinajung,so yeah,I will create my last book/story that is a gift from me before WinterLoner is gone forever..So yeah,I have lots of  thought which are the cast/characters,plot and genre of my last story..
Lately,I've been fangirling about Seventeen..But then,I had a battle with myself..

I dunno should I make them as the characters of my last book or should I do an English characters because I never try..So if you want to help me choose,Im glad..You can comment or PM me about what do you think I should choose..Because,I determine to make my last book as the best,matured,full of efforts,good plot and ending before Im retire.
That's all,from me..
WinterLoner is out for now and we will comeback soon!!
So,again thanks and we are really glad for actually had readers because we  are not good as the others authors.
Xoxo.