Chapter 16

Annyeong! WinterLoner's here. Actually, I'm supposed to update last week but well , *cough* I can't help myself to stop writing new stories  because I'm going to retire soon but ideas keep on flowing in my minds  so now I have 2 new  stories that one  is BTS  funny and on crack  chatroom and another is youth problems which I'm published today but first I will  give you the description after I'm done with this chapter. Anyway I fell in love again with BTS ! Arghhhh! 'RUN' is  daebak,so for this chapter, I strongly recommend you to listen to 'RUN' while read this chapter  but I listened to 'Butterfly' when I write.

------------------------------------------------

>The Hall
>4.45 a.m

They have a hard look plastered on their faces,with weapons in their possession. Behind Jungkook is Tyra,who's badly injured because of the incident earlier. Jimin is infront of Jungkook and next to him is L.joe.

   "Kill me first before you kill her."

  "You're too blind of love,wake up Jungkook!! Don't be an idiot,please." Jimin glares to his dongsaeng.

    "Jungkook,listen to Jimin.."

    " J-jungkook,h-help me." She looks up to him with tears escape  from her eyes.

    " T-tyra..." Jungkook chokes on his words. He hate himself for not be able to protect the first girl he fell in love with. But,at the same time he's not so confident  about his decision. What if..

   "Jungkook,if that your final decision, let's not waste time, shall we?" L.joe says,lifeless. He already prepared to attack Jungkook.

Disgust was an understatement for Jungkook. How could L.joe said that? They are going to kill each other. It's not a game or something funny! While Jimin  determine to save Jungkook no matter what even that means he has to kill Tyra and L.joe. But really, what happened to a coward L.Joe,he acts different now after witnessed his best friend death. His eyes show no more mercy.

  " Now,now..Park Jimin. I know what are you thinking, you want to betray me and save Jungkook,right?" L.Joe scoffed.

  " I-i..no way..The person that I really want to kill now is Tyra."

Yep,that's truth.

   " No,hyung! I love her."

   " Then,May God bless your love~" L.joe sing-sang and his hard look  intimidated Jungkook and Jimin. He takes out his sharp knife and ready to stab Jungkook.

  "RUN!" Jimin screams while he try to stop L.joe with his own body. After make sure that Jungkook and Tyra are far from the eye sight,he let go of L.joe.

   " WTF! I thought we had an agreement!" L.joe shot daggers to Jimin while crossed arms. He grunts.

Jimin smirks, creepily.

Flashback~

After witnessed a cruel death of Rapmon,they rest for awhile before suddenly all of the doors slammed closed. There was  strong silence surrounding them. Somehow,the dead silence sent shiver up to their spines.

  "W-what?"

  " Something's  wrong somewhere."

  " No-no way,another death?"

  "Arghhhhhhh!!! " Out of blue,Tyra screamed because an arrow that comes from nowhere  buried deep into her left  leg.