Chapter 19

Third Person's POV

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Time suddenly passed slower. Every TICK feel like a stab to her heart,every TOCK like someone is  falling down from the highest building in town. Seconds felt like hours,minutes like years,she stares at the clock all the time. As soon as she close her eyes, when she just need to take a quick rest, there the damn ticking sound keeping her awake. Her eye bags become darken. She's tired but no she can't stop,this painful story must has an ending.

She screams.

It was a thrill and loud scream. She covered her eyes, pulled her legs up to her chest,dug her nails into the back of her head. Her eyes were shut tight, toes curled. She had goosebumps all over her skin, her heart was beating a tad bit too fast.

"Make it stop! Make it stop! STOP!" She's begging over and over again for that damn clock to shut up. Then,she stops. The fear  turn into a sinister smile.

  " Channie~..Wait for me, I'm on my way to meet you." She whispers and her eyes show a painful longing to a certain someone.

Flashback >>

"You're ugly!"

"You're fat!"

" Go die,world doesn't need you."

"It's a waste of oxygen to have you around."

"Disgusting!"

Those words,I hear it every single day until one fine day,a prince charming save me from the bullies. His fierce look and his abnormal height intimidated the bullies. After they run away,the prince offer his hand to me,probably to help me get up from the floor. His hand is warm. He wipes off my tears with his blue handkerchief.

" I'm Park Chanyeol." His smile could lights up the world.

"I-i..i..I'm--"

" Park Chanyeol!" A guy with the same height as Chanyeol comes to us with his bitch face. Chanyeol waves me a goodbye because he need to go. That day,I know I already fall in love with him. That day,I smile wholeheartedly. That day,I want him to be mine.

Another day,I go to his locker quietly to give him a present. I hide behind the corner to see his reaction but suddenly a deep voice greets me from behind and make me jump of surprise.

" Heyy! What are u doing here?" He beams.

" C-chanyeol ssi."

" Yeollie! " A soft voice butts in  before I could explain. She's a  queenka,Taylor. I know her because her group named Wanafunliins is really popular at school. The group consist of 12 girls.

Chanyeol hugs her but not in a friendly way? Wait..

" Baby." He said,and kiss Taylor's  temple.

That simple word crush down my world and happiness. Why.. He's the only hope for me. But,I'm not a girl who's willingly to snatch away someone's happiness. Yeah,they look perfect together as if made from heaven. I decided to back off and walk away from everyone.

My heart shattered into pieces whenever I see him at school. I'm going through my life as usual except that without bullies. I walk to go to the toilet, then I hear voices at the dark hall.

"When are we going to start our plan?"

" Be patience,Yifan! Have you already confess to her?"

" Not yet. Is it necessary to play with love too? Can't we just KILL them?"

I gasp. KILL? Who these guys?

" Aww,I know you devoted yourself to Se Kyung but chill,this is only for revenge,I didn't ask you to love her for real,just do like what I did with Taylor." That familiar voice said.

"We are different, Chanyeol." The guy named Yifan said.

Chanyeol,my kind prince charming???!  What happened between them?

" We're going to kill them during the holiday, I already planned everything. Just follow my lead,Yifan." Chanyeol said,with a scary expression.

I quickly want to leave the scene  but unfortunately I hit the vase and their attention are direct to me. I gulp hard.

" You?"

" Chanyeol?"

Then,at the same day. He's telling me his sad past. He's a victim like me before he becomes a kingka. He want to revenge. I'm glad because I see a chance to be with him. I hope he manages to kill the stupid queenka and be mine.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Hours become days and days become weeks until I see news at the television about them. I gasp at the mention of  Chanyeol's death. It's unbelievable. That moment I swear to find out what happened at the Villa and punish whoever try to reveal the untold secrets of Chanyeol.

It's calm at the villa until the boys show up. Are they going to investigate the villa? I wouldn't let them.

" I will do anything for Chanyeol including to kill people."

I look closely at the others at the CCTV. There's one person who has a pair of brown eyes and a smile that used to belonged to Chanyeol.

Who's he? I need to find out. My questions are answered when someone I know came to the villa after I done killed few people.

Park Jimin,Chanyeol's brother. I witnessed everything happened in the villa. A weird and strange  housekeeper with a  secret,Jungkook's power and identity. Their deaths,etc.

# 8 boys,R.I.P

  I let out a huff of annoyance. I'm in a dilemma,should I kill them? But,they're Chanyeol's brothers. Park Jimin and Park Jiyeol.

No.

Remember the rule? No one get out alive. I grin. They should DIE.

I walk out from my hiding place to see them face to face.

  " Hello,guys? Miss me? Your sister In law,Choi Sunhee." I smile to them. I finally get to see them in front of my eyes.

---------------------------------------------

Holla~~~ Hola~ This your favorite authornim, Winterloner!! I just wanna inform you that this story is going to the end. 3 CHAPTERS more. This is my chapter, after me is Lilipopgurl99 and follow by DinaJung. The final chapter we're going to do together,and going to be publish tomorrow.

p/s:  Expect the unexpected. ^^